ZBrushCentral

Announcing ZBrushCore

Hello Faceless … Who says they don’t have subtool grouping? Could it not be possible that the new icon (arrow pointing downwards) in front of the boolean ones point to opening a drawer of subtools?

We will now for sure around the 30th … looking forward to see what they came up with :slight_smile:

And you are right concerning the interface (one I’ve always liked) … it seems icons are more simplified which looks like a nice tweak.

kindly … eldero

Is this a new version?
Is this a new update?
Is for wacom user?
Is free for us?
Please ca n someone clarify for me
Thanks

I Just noticed there is a new Brush icon called paint in the bottom draw ? :cool:

No layers or morph target panel? dang.

Haaay, what can I use this for? when there is no any additional infomation about the product:confused: I can not really use this for anything right now:td: unless they give us more information about it. We have to wait and see:o

Hi,

for me it looks like this is a ZBrush 4R7 lite version with reduced functionality which will be free or cheap or cheaper as the full ZBrush 4R7.
I think there is no benefit for you if you own ZBrush 4R7 already.

But this is only my opinion, I don’t have any insight what Pixologic will do or not.

CU :wink:

after 15 years in the forum i guess Pixologic Team will give us a big surprise:D as always!

I’m sure you’ll have to way a good while longer before anything actually surprising comes up, though. :lol:

Anything new on it…? :confused:

Usually when they tell you news in this way:laughing: you should not put too much in it. If they had big news they would tell it in the first place. :laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

Is this a new version?
Is this a new update?
Is for wacom user?
Is free for us?
Please ca n someone clarify for me
Thanks

those are damn people :angry: where is 5th version ?

1. According to video of a new “ball cutt” zbrush and its ball cut community, Yea man , this is a new Gay version of it !
  2. No its not an update
  3. for both wacom and non wacom (same as before in all zbrushes)
  4. Gay version always for free
    after years of waiting for something worthy here you have SUPERB FATALITY version of zbrush :laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:
  5. you’re weclome
  1. Gay version always for free

really ?
are you serious ?
you know it is 2016 … right ?

My quote

—Quote—

1. Gay version always for free

—End Quote—

it was the message I received today from support team ))))) looooooool

webmaster@pixologic.com says:

really ?
are you serious ?
you know it is 2016 … right ?

I’m not sure you’re aware of fact that projection master is very bugy inside 4r7 , by the way not only projection master… you need to carefully inspect your customers posts and concerns (no matter its Tirial non trial commercial non commercial )
I posted bug almost 3 weeks ago , No reply from support team
because you don’t give a damn … but now when I posted what I posted you appeared without delay

answering your question: yeah you right , its 2016 ending by the way
if I were you I would spend another 2 years (2017 2018) working on zbrush interface , make it more bright colorful like a rainbow

I’m wondering how Core is going to work with licences. I have my main computer with 4r7 and hoping the licence will work for my Wacom Companion 2 (tablet/Computer), Hoping it’s going to be a better experience aka all the menus fit.

Exited to see what its all about.

nothing happen?
:cry:

they count down to nothing. excellent:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:roll_eyes:

"
Pixologic will officially unveil ZBrushCore for both Windows® and Mac OS® during the ZBrush Summit starting September 30th, 2016.
"

during is the key:+1:

The Summit Schedule shows that the Pixologic demo of ZBrushCore will take place today at 8:00 pm Pacific time. Tune in through the Summit streaming portal at that time to learn more.

This version looks nice for people who can’t afford the full version, but the lack of automatic retopo makes it a no buy for me. I guess I’m just going to have to keep saving for the full version. I also don’t see this as being a lot better than just using sculptris considering what’s all missing.

I wish Pixologic Team will share a comparative issue to see more closely this gem:+1: