ZBrushCentral

Andrey Bogomolov

Digital asset of Great White. Tough deadline as usual. Two days: first - for sculpting modeling and topology. second one - for uvs and texturing.
Zbrush, Maya, Mari - are my best friends :)) Without them it almost impossible to do such tasks.

Movie shots. Hunting. People vs wild beast, and people not on the winning side.
I worked on character as Concept Sculptor then as a Lead Modeller, Texture Painter and Hair Groomer.

Awesome works! Jaw dropped for the first time in a couple of years!

Personal WIP. Play a bit with hardSurface features in ZB.
But over 300 subtools it is difficult to manage them. And when the number of subtools jumps over 500 it almost impossible to be fluent in workflow.
So, at first I was aiming to did a whole figure but subtool managment stopped me. Pixologic definitely needs to implement something like folders, selection sets or subtool managment.

Main refs are: russian T90 tank and kamaz truck

Personal project. 3d design of a chemical russian s.w.a.t. grenade wich includes mix of gas, blinding flash and loud noise.
Concept sculpt in ZB and texturing in zbrush, reTopo in Maya.

VERY solid work!
Cheers,
Selwy

Thank you, Ben!

Great Job! :slight_smile:

First off, FANTASTIC WORK!!! If you told me you were actually Batman I would believe it. :smiley:

Crazy amount of subtools you’re working with and I think we all feel the same pain with lack of folders or selection sets. Probably the best thing you could do is use Timeline as your selection set…selector. Keyframe which subtools you want visible within a certain set (ie: frame) and you can then of course Alt click to select a subtool to work on. Still a pain but slightly less of a pain until an actual fix is implemented.

Anyway, keep kicking ass!

Wow more crazy good work. Cannot imagine working on something with that many subtool.
Cant wait to see the final on this.

Looking cool. Wow 300 subs, I get lost with 40 :D.

I would love them to have a folder system.

Wow, that Mech! I’m not too sure what it is i’m looking at… but i love it. Crazy details! Brilliant work :+1:

Thank you guys, for all comments! I appreciate.

Arthaven - Yeah, subtools managment is sucks… I don’t know that tricks with timeline. I’ll give it a try. Thank you, Sir for sharing technics.

All very cool. I am proud that I work with this guy.
Keep her steady :slight_smile:

Thank you, Sir.

[FONT=arial]Actually, I’ve seen recently a NatGeo about wolfs and their wild life. After such magnificient[FONT=arial] material from NatGeo is really a crime not to create something correlative.
And, of course… my personal works is always mirroring my emotional side that layed on what I’ve seen or feel recently.

Good job. The pic in the middle with the wolf seen from front looks totally badass. Give him some hair!

Cool! Klevo!

Still need fur.

Very cool and realistic work!!! Subtool-Groups would be a nice feature… I imagine it is coming soon…