ZBrushCentral

Andrey Bogomolov

well done :slight_smile:
losyash…((

i like it a lot, very convincing sculpting!

As many others said, your work is incredible… You should explain a little your work-flow…

I appreciate guys for your support! Zb community - is the nicest place to be involved.
Yep, I would love to show some of my tips and tricks but after finilizing my current personal projects.

great!

Great job. I love how you get that natural feel the wolf has.

Forms are so awesome…I almost don’t want you to add fur! But I’m sure it’ll still be awesome with some :slight_smile:

[FONT=Times New Roman]Combine entities of human warrior and buffalo from amazing African continent. Main goal was to made all geo within modo and to found some new approaches to my “mayan” past and present life. Actually, I don’t want to make any decisions about soft, it’s always depends on your sights. Just want to point that modo is toooo clickable for me and that is annoying. Project ended as usually with death of my RAM memory in ZB… :))) I wanted to made some more detailes but… there is always hardware limits.

[FONT=Times New Roman]
[FONT=Times New Roman]
waaon_03.jpg

would love to see this textured. Very cool character, love the detailing.

[FONT=Times New Roman]And some lookDev part I’ve done. All textures and all resources for them are handpained. I did’t use any scans or another tricky resources for projecting.
Hope you like it.

[FONT=Times New Roman]And some custom views that I’ve found interesting:

[FONT=Times New Roman]

Thanks for your time!

wooooooooooah great work dude! love the shaders

goood pose an action;)

Great work on the 'old fashioned way" of doing things. Amazing. Wouldn’t want to meet this thing in a dark alley, unless it was on my side-:smiley:

Just looked at some of your other works. Your a very ‘detail’ oriented artist. Amazing, enjoying your talent.

love that man!
great textures and attention to detail !

badass.

that render is so real:+1:
I like your models! great details!

This whole thread is ridiculous… The level of detail is insane! I’ll go weep in a corner now.

Thank you guys, I appreciate your messages!

Peace to everybody!
A year ago I did russian military cyborg concept design called “VMP-12”.

Now, just finalized geo + some details. Heh… Enjoy

I don’t know how some guys here post HiRes pics. I’ve got trex-hands :slight_smile: so I cant make big/hires images under 600kb.
Hi-Res here: http://www.andreybogomolov.com/3d/pressure_v05.jpg