ZBrushCentral

Alex Oliver ,Zbrush 3.0 WIP

Aumakua- maybe soon ,some DVD tutorial…im waiting some invite to do it!
thank you!!

yolao-thank you!! i will see what i can do about the tutor ok? pixologic have a great surprise to help us to do tutors,soon pixologic will let you see.

Poncell-thank you!

stalsby-thank you!!

skulll_monster-i begin it from a base mesh from XSI .im using the feature call Subtools, then i can work with millions of polys, more than 100 millions…

heres a Orc that i want share with you ,its a WIP .
Please, comments will be welcome

thanks
Alex Oliver

![98.jpg|1100x687](upload://7BETArOXtcMADAiFvhgmRkvF1EI.jpeg)

Attachments

98.jpg

Fantastic

I was waiting to see some of your 3d work looking from the sketches. This stuff looks great. :+1:

You won’t wait for long, I’m definitely sure !

Good god Alex, that is just incredible :grimacing: - up to your usual amazing standard. That Gorilla blows me away! I’d love to see more of your drawings and studies. You really are among the very best there is!
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

thanks for the answer Alex, that orc looks wonderful, the expression is very well made and the helmet design is looking great.

i`ll be waiting for the next update of this orc.

Great work.

Amazing work Alex I have not words!! Top row work!! :smiley:

If I understand correctly, you are using 100.000.000 poligons (100 millions)??? Please tellme what system do you have and the amount of memory used.

Awesome work!

I have a question…Do you ever bring the mesh back into XSI and render with Mental Ray and displacement? If so, how do you find the XSI>Zbrush3>XSI pipeline?

-3Dean

here`s a helmet update, i still working on it

i will reply the posts soon
thank you!

![99.jpg|1100x910](upload://ypyugI0qNIyAipDE5KSFQp0zApk.jpeg)![100.jpg|900x546](upload://3Zxo94xHGryvqbNfe4SizJUx8zK.jpeg)

Attachments

99.jpg

Hey Alex, that’s awesome man, you’re crazy talented. I’m afraid you’re going to have to be institutionalized, just kidding. :laughing: I love the savage look of the helmet, keep it up! :+1:

Black Crane-thank you!!
i need work more on the helmet and head sure, im doing it full body ,soon i will show the anothers subtools.

here`s a update!!

![102.jpg|1100x807](upload://1mKFlfkobdu79pyNmeCP9aoZuxy.jpeg)![101.jpg|1100x553](upload://xlYWNhPFDunHgHwCL0s5tV4K3C3.jpeg)

Attachments

102.jpg

101.jpg

updates

here`s some images more!

![103.jpg|1100x542](upload://8WJqDROenCIQuc8nXgIJwTCzyfP.jpeg)

Attachments

103.jpg

Looking fantastic! Are you planning on punching holes through the armour to accommodate the links? If so … how?

very nice Alex!!..great work.

alexleia your work is just amazing!!

PS:are from Rio?

very cool, i’m dreaming of z3 and all the new direction i can take my previous z2 work. thanks to the new mesh extraction feature. great sculpts Alexleia,
hey are those teeth and skull with eyes, a seperate sub tool as well or, material applied to a polygroup?

Awesome. loving the detail.

Moochie-thank you!! i will sculpt the holes!

yolao-thank you!!

Satyri-thank you! noi, im from Sao Paulo

threetails-thank you! i m using subtools

brettSinclair-thank you!

here`s some updates

![107.jpg|1100x610](upload://1QdlOF2iK25dDqRFANmbJegDQ0P.jpeg)

Attachments

107.jpg

Alex, I can’t believe how much really cool stuff you turn out!