wow !

Alex this is too amazing !
great stuff as usuall

and i come to stop you

Super modeling, the texturing could be better :wink:
Great stuff

holy batman sweet! mama!

There must be lucky students to have a teacher like you.:smiley: Thank you

That’s some of the best sculpting I have ever seen in ANY medium … to amazing for words :grimacing:

realy awsome…nothing to say…

Awsome, awsome… I’d love to see one of this creatures in a movie screen!!
Hope some day that thought can come true!!

Best regards!!!

seeing how quickly a traditional artist such as yourself has been able to trancend to the digital medium while retaining your skills is a great tribute to both your flexibility as an artist and (I assume) the capacity of Zbrush. not only is your work top notch but you keep on pumping it out like there’s no tomorrow, do you ever sleep? great work!

jmeyer-thank you!! ahhahahahha ,no,one clone.

fabianloing-thank you!!im fine my friend!!

rimasson-thank you!!

luciddream79-thank you!

Tatu-thank you again, i will post some cartoon soon!

Yari Jindou-thank you!!

Sebcesoir-thank you!! really a great honour from you!

erikals–thank you!

Vexona-thank you !!

hirnlaich-thank you buddy!

pogonip-thank you for your words!!

skulll_monster-thank you!

DiegoMaia-hi Diego ,thanks my friend!!

Whistler-thank you my friend! yes! sometimes i take a rest!

High-class works! :+1:

Trurl–thank you!!

some images more;

![95.jpg|1000x783](upload://hbWOzeNlriKiDzEmIvRLefui9au.jpeg)![96.jpg|900x926](upload://tdfzXGkUwWp2kYqyItIrBppYXts.jpeg)

wowwww!

the old man is really really stunning oliver! and the 2 headed creature, is really scarily beautiful! it looks really natural.

-Fabian

hey there alex.

absolute amazing sculptures, your imagination never ceases to amaze me :slight_smile:
i think the little orc with the armour and this demon with spikes are your best model above all.

follow this direction, and you’ll be the greatest.

cheers

fabianloing-hi buddy!! thank you so much for your words!

Fabricio Torres-hi Fabricio!! thank you buddy! And again thank you for all help that you gave 2 years ago when i began my studies with XSI and Zbrush!

ASTONISHING PIECES OF ART! Please do make some time a couple of instructional dvds for all of us!:smiley: I love every single piece, they are not just digital anymore, theyre real collectibles, I wish they come out as figurines!

hey Alex, to say it in one word, you work is WONDERFUL, i love every aspect of it, you truly master the forms and design in every one of your works, they are also a good source for learning!!.

And speaking of learning.

-Would you main, if you have some time, to post a couple of more views of diferent angles of the old man and also of the head studies for a game project on page 3, angles like; looking from downside to up, from up to down.

-An early request when ZB3.0 get released in one month will be; can you make a video, time lapse video, of how you sculpt one of this fantastic heads from scratch, i say from sracth because it would be great to see how you sculpt the forms from the very begining…a head made from an sphere or a box would be great :wink: .

Thanks and sorry if i`m asking to much :o

Cheers and please, keep posting more fantastic work.

Fantástico!!!
Parabéns…

amazing models!!! inspiring!! I love that new zbrush material!! its so good!

hey oliver…another nice works…i have some questions
how you start models?..with Zspheres?..number of polys…please show wires…( is there any change for Export to 3d packages in Zbrush 3 ? )
…thank you…