ZBrushCentral

Alex Oliver ,Zbrush 3.0 WIP

Wow Alex! Fantastic sculpts, your demon character is really scary. Great inspiration.

Wow, wow, woe…this is what I’ve been waiting for the new Z3 sculpt from you…after looking at your sketches for quite some time! Truely amazing…

Good god, this is great! :grimacing:

hey alex!

-amazing work here. great to see some of all your cool concepts turned into even more amazing models.
i admired your work ever since i first saw it, great details and. it seems like you just moved a step up, the detailing/props ladder.
looking forward for more.

-r

I’ve been waiting for these. Holy crap!!! It was worth it.

Fantastic work, thankyou for sharing.

really like the second image and the fat guy!
cool work bro! :slight_smile:

Great job again Alex ! Sure that this third version could give U the power to do better things that you have done before ! It should be another kickass good work ! Cheers !

wow!!! I love the gorilla!

thanks

Alex,
I have that to comment again, hehe
It is very incredible, i love your productions
they are inspired for me

My dear friend and master ! No words too… jaw dropped here !

Congratulations ! Best wishes !

BTW…
I can’t wait to get back to character studies with you using the new Zbrush !
Your Fontaine course at Melies will be a big success !

Cya,

AngelJ-thank you!! well ,i dont can talk so much,cause the NDA and a new more beta version will come to us beta soon…
but i m loving the Polypaint ,paint without projection master is a AMAZING experience!

Blaine91555-thank you!

tdrs-thank you!!

feureau-thank you!

DigitalDreamer-thank you!!

SolidSnakexxx-thank you buddy!

Black Crane-thank you!

brettSinclair-thank you!

tez-thank you!!

Drummer-thank you!

gpepper-thank you!

ke-thank you!

Tatu-thank you buddy!!

Djampa-thank you buddy!!

here`s some views and anothers models

DEVIL, HEAD VIEW;

DEVIL 2 ,BUST;

HEAD SKETCH;

TWO QUICKY HEAD STUDIES FOR A GAME PROJECT;

AND THE CONCEPTS TO SAME PROJECT;

![93.jpg|1100x521](upload://gxZIiGplC9Bmhk67S8hyEz0yiNo.jpeg)![87.jpg|750x913](upload://hVtWvKdmGA618pkGmg8RxeoUuPx.jpeg)![92.jpg|800x898](upload://unaci9w7vSWPlSRR4xecXqIfQnx.jpeg)![89.jpg|1000x814](upload://fI4Ug3wYWx4HW7BEtHNQyxRIXTo.jpeg)![90.jpg|850x753](upload://jbXrt5Zi8VFSlKjrqUB9TqpcmU5.jpeg)![91.jpg|856x710](upload://7TDk5wN9pHiAWRszVRACjehDdn6.jpeg)![88.jpg|1100x729](upload://aIez2ndMImI5XwwL3mBGbjAGKm7.jpeg)![94.jpg|1100x517](upload://5BJ8JkBGxu30NNfE0bhExWvkwhq.jpeg)![soldados.jpg|700x704](upload://hvPwC2IvhuXZp1RkqhvN73LmX0d.jpeg)![94.jpg|1100x517](upload://5BJ8JkBGxu30NNfE0bhExWvkwhq.jpeg)

Attachments

93.jpg

88.jpg

94.jpg

94.jpg

The last are great too !
Just tell us how much polys you have ? The devil’s 2 head for example…

Hi,
the amount of high quality output you produce is incredible!
You must have a couple of clones working, don´t you.:wink:
Great stuff!

hei alex,

how are you?
i really really like the characters you have here! I especially like the old guy very much! awesome attention to detail and realism.

-fabian

Congrats.

The heads for your game project are really expressive.

F.

Amaing stuff Alex love it all can’t wait to get my hands on it.

Hey Alex,
when goes to draw and shape ones cartoons? hehe
diego always speaks that you order well in cartoon also

you have insane skills, i also have been waiting for these, great rendrations, and you have solid traditional skills too which really shines thru in your models.