ZBrushCentral

Akze - Sketchbook

How bad did your screen lag with that bad boy on it:)

Tank is SICK! Love it bein’ a trike! KUDOS! Great job on this!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

A rainbow of destruction! :smiley: I love it, I’ll have to try out this technique, it looks like a lot of fun <style id="_clearly_component__css" type=“text/css”>#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; } </style>

Oh my god you weren’t kidding!
That thing is amazing!

Thank you guys, make me happy you like :smiley:

Muddpit = good question :slight_smile: . Believe or not I’ve done all you can see in this thread with a Netbook asus Eeepc 1201N with 4Gb in it. It have a 12.1" screen, then when i usualy work on a mesh the doc size is 980x630 , it’s ok even with a mesh like the Tank (about 6.5 million polys). It get laggy when I want to use bigger doc size, if I double the size =1960x1260, it start to get laggy with high poly count mesh. If I double it again = 3920x2520, with a mesh like the Tank it’s very laggy, some times it takes me like 5 min just to put my mesh in the right place for the render.

Today I’ve been playing with “Topology” Brush and “hPolish” brush , I didn’t know It could be so simple , first test=

topologybrushtest.jpg

These last things are VERY cool, it looks like you are using it like mesh extract.

MeaLea ying= yes but with more control of the topology

Here’s a study I started today, using the same technic as the previous post (Base with dynamesh + topology brush)

armor-wip01.jpg

useful technique, thx and keep on posting :slight_smile:

Jeet Sweesus! That’s a lot of parts!

LVXIFER = Thanks , you too keep on posting , i Love your works :slight_smile:

Jerick, i don’t even know how much , since I “merged down” most of them in groups, my “powerfull” computer isn’t able to split them , is there another way to know how much separate object there is in a group ???

I’m continuing a lot of tests with the helmet , I need too learn UV, the Noise plugin is very laggy on my “powerfull” computer :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything on this looks great. Nice work. :smiley:

Thanks Tonare :slight_smile:

Here’s an update

armor-wip03.jpg

Update=

maskwip.jpg

Very cool Akze. Your doing an Excellent job on this. Are you doing the whole character or was this it?

Ezra

EZRA52: just the bust, the model is now about 4,5 million polys, and my computer start to be laggy :frowning:

Update:

Looking real good!

That last pix looks amazing.

Thanks Guys :slight_smile:

Update

Simply…DANG AKZE, DANG!:+1:
-Someone call the Fire Dept, he’s on fire!:smiley:

Thanks Dragon :smiley:

Here’s an image I’ve done during the week-end (Hard Surface - Edgeloop’s Style)

Full Size - Full details (4000x400)= http://akze.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/mainentrance.jpg
Half Size (2000x2000)= http://akze.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/mainentrance-2000.jpg

mainentrance-1000.jpg