:large_orange_diamond: baked layers
:large_orange_diamond: all 3D objects
:large_orange_diamond: vivid colors
:large_orange_diamond: uncheck the flatten button under Render
:large_orange_diamond: hit Render without any options

I got that “look”:sunglasses:

Another image…:laughing:
abstact_2.JPG

Aca hay otra abstracta… un poco más oscura que las que se vienen posteando es este tema pero hay que agregar variedad :smiley:

Here it is , please leave comments!

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=22324

Greetings,

This is my latest abstract piece.

baddayinbaghdad.jpg

Two new abstract images to keep this thread alive.

AB_1.jpg

Stargo

Attachments

AB_2.jpg

WOW that second one I wish it could be bigger cause I love it and I’d like it as a wallpaper… It’s beautiful!:smiley:

Great!!! This thread is still alive. I like the first one, its colours and the transparency effect but the second one blows me away. The colours and the form just fit nicely together. I very much like the composition. Did you use a 3D Alpha mask to generate it?
As Aztec already asked: Do you have it larger?

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Agreed – I’d actually buy a poster of that second one, were such a thing available.

Great minds think alike!:smiley:

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

Hey

I wasnt aware of this threat - i like most of them. Just print them
out very big and you can impress even more - i have got a 44inch which
isn
t enough…make them 3x4m. :slight_smile:

in my opinion the “city” (stargo) and the “fruit” (svengali) stand out

mfg

Once again keeping this thread alive with my latest piece entitled
“Valentine Trauma”

Attachments

Valentine-trauma.jpg

bwzf22squared3.jpg [attach=5894]bwzf22squared2blue1.jpg[/attach]

very inspiring art everybody! Stargo: i really love those last ones! Sven: fantastico contributions! :+1: :+1: :+1:

• juju

Attachments

bwzf22squared2blue1.jpg

Juandel, I almost fell into that first one! wow! Both are really amazing!

I LOVE the 2nd one you posted juandel!!!
it´s just a 3d object multiplied and randomized??
plz explain your method!

Cool stuff. Does anyone know what they call the art, that when you look at it …it just looks like mumbo jumbo. But if you stare hard at it…there’s a 3D pic in it? Thanks

Don’t get me wrong about this, i am NOT evil.
Havefun2.jpg

Attachments

Havefun.jpg

Hi,
Aztec…soljA, drmapl, Ctrl-Z, ilusiondigital, bongob, juandel thank you very much for your kind words my friends :slight_smile:
I’m glad to see so much interest for this thread, that makes me really happy.

Aztec…soljA, drmapl: I didn’t save the scene of the second image, I only saved the rendered image.
So I couldn’t render it in a larger size :frowning:
But I had saved a scene of an earlier version and so I tried to rebuild the image with this scene.
The picture below isn’t exactly the same scene than in the second image but it almost looks identical.
Hope the size is now large enough for you.

[AB_2_larger.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘5925’,‘AB_2_larger.jpg’,1,0))

Ctrl-Z-: Sorry there is no poster :frowning:

Nice image ArfGraf !

Wow, juandel my friend, these are really great images !!
I’m glad to see, that you post again.
I can’t decide which one I like most !

GORILLA: I´m glad, that you like this thread.
I think you are looking for stereograms.

Twiggy: Nice image !!

Have a nice day

Stargo

It’s good to see this thread reappear every once in a while (nice break from the cavalcade of well-sculpted heads :)) Couldn’t resist adding another entry.

Welcome Juandel - Thank you for the two lovely renders of geometry in twilight.

Stargo - you continue your string of interesting works.

I’m having fun with the decobrush: Evidence 101 was done exclusively using this fantastic 2D tool.

evidence101.jpg

Sven

thank you for the nice comments, ZBs! :slight_smile:

@ pencha: both images are depicting one object only (drawn at documentsize, not zoomed into). for the second one i used - as far as i remember - an alpha grabbed from the first one and applied it a few times as a mask onto a unified skin which i had created from a 3dsphere primitive which i have had initialized with reduced y-settings (to make it appear flat) and divided a few times. now with the mask on i applied tools>deformations>offset (y only) (just a slight variation of the AlphaCentury method), thus extruding the “feathers”. hopefully this makes sense for you, i aint good at explaining. please send me a PM if you are after better explanations. the fun part starts (provided you have enough ram at hand) when rotating the thus created object in search for insteresting looking details/perspectives. when i felt happy i did a grab, converted the texture into an alpha to achieve the greyscale look. the lines derive from having polyframe mode active when rendering, methinks.

:qu: btw.: can someone please explain to me what kind of file the one with the .mtl-suffix is which i just found when searching my projectfolder for pencha? i seem to be unable to open it with whatever palette i tried.

fantastico bigsize render, Stargo and some incredible results, Sven! i dabble with the decobrush now and then, but cant imagine how you have achieved this! did you use a transparent texture or is this the result of some alpha? any tips/pointers to helpful threads would be mucho appreciated!

TIA

• juandel

Juandel,

You should see two files of the same name:

mymodel.obj
mymodel.mtl

the .mtl stores information the obj file uses.