ZBrushCentral

Abstract image gallery

There are some beautiful works in this long running thread. I thought I’d throw in one of my own, since abstraction is so dear to my heart… And abstraction is one of the many things ZBrush does so well.

CongoOpera1_2.jpg

More. Please. More posts - let’s keep this going.

Sven

Yes indeed,

I love Z-Brush abstracts. Here’s my contributioncrazyswirl.jpg

Very good work has been posted here. This thread should be kept alive.
Abstract is also what I like and I can do it on my Mac in ZB1.55 :slight_smile: . Here is my contribution.

WolleSpotF.jpg

Cheers.

Very cool, drmapl. How did you do the twisting, entwining strands?

Hi acmepixel,
here is a wee script that shows how it’s done. When you run it switch on ‘Show Action’ to see more clearly the actions taken.

See also this thread by cwahl
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=4666

hope it helps. Cheers.

Here is another of those twisters. This time a bit longer ones.

BendStrings1.jpg

Thanks, very much, drmapl. Really looking forward to the Mac ZB2 release.

In the meantime I’ll give your script a whirl. [pun intended]. :smiley:

Hi to all ; )

8BIT BOY: Thank you very much for the kind words. Svengali, ArfGraf, drmapl nice images !!!!. Thank you for join in this thread.. These are 2 new abstract images of mine. ![Abs_05.jpg|512x384](upload://jFi3t2neOdKkmeaA47EtQFV82GN.jpeg) Have a nice day ;-) Stargo

Attachments

Abs_04.jpg

Stargo,
sehr kreative! :smiley:

Very nice images, great colours. I really like the ‘face’ :+1: :+1: :+1:
I should get started on a new ‘Abstracto’ soon. CU later in this thread.

Hey Stargo, wie immer großartige Arbeit!
Really exellent choice of colors, I’ve been watching this thread progress, great work!

Matt :slight_smile:

Sweet images ya’ll. Here’s one I did just with ZB and nothing else. Man I love the stencil tool.

Oddness2.jpg

…isn’t it ? :wink:

dd.jpg

Pilou

Excellent bonecow and Pilou! Very inspirational. I haven’t use the stencil tool much. Actually, when I think about it I only used it once. I should investigate it more…

Pilou: looks like flowing mercury. Very nice.

Here is my contribution. I think it got a bit too busy.

Busy.jpg

Cheers

SamuraiAsylum.jpg

…dedicated to Bill deKooning :smiley:

Sven

Hi guys,
I had to post something before this thread disappears below the horizon :smiley:
I played a bit around with the so called Meats Meier method and created a rough woman torso. I thought it is abstract enough to post in this thread.

Sven: It really looks great. I always liked the dramatic contrast between black and red. You made some nice brushes. :+1: :+1: :+1:

WomanTorsoMesh.jpg

Frenchy Pilou, drmapl, Svengali nice images my friends !

That are 2 new images of mine :wink:

[Abs_06.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘2059’,‘Abs_03.jpg’,1,0))

Have a nice day :wink:

Stargo

Attachments

Abs_03.jpg

Excellent Stargo! Nice effects :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

here are some weird pix I REALLY DUNNO WHAT THE HELL I WAS DOING but ok.
abstract___kinda2.JPG

Something I created for fun!

zbabst.jpg

Hey Aztec, that second one is outstanding! :+1:

the Abstract gallery lives on!

I’m really enjoying this series. Let’s keep it rolling.

Stargo: Some subtle stuff going on in there - interesting spaces.

Aztec: Those both have a definite painterly technique - the second one is very much like watercolor. Are you using the Render adjustments there?

ZB: Fun to look at too…

drmapl: I think the Meats technique is going to inspire some very interesting abstract imagery. I’ve explored it in several sessions already. I guess the challenge is for each person to reinvent the technique to accomodate their own personal vision (just as Meats has :slight_smile: ) That’s what I’m working on, anyway.

Meantime, here’s something I created a month or two ago.

Cosmonaught.jpg

Sven