ZBrushCentral

3D Sketchbook of Zeno Pelgrims

Looking good! :+1:

Really nice! I even like the untextured one. Looks like a work of art!

nice… what will replace the teapot ?
great style.

Sweet posts - great results.
The futuristic anatomy monk inspired by a scene from the “Name Of The Rose”? I’m guessing so.
Can’t help but to imagine our very own Ryan Kingslien standing in for this part.

18 what age did you start? Very impressive. Good age to start - before the brain sponge turns to cork.

Thanks guys!

I liked the idea of him placing a walking teapot in a happy meal box instead of a random toy. Makes it all a bit more geeky! Just need to do the legs and texture it.

Cheers man. The anatomy for the artist scene is based on a painting of an internetfriend of mine, Dylan Pierpont.
Started playing around with Cinema4D when I was 15, but things only got serious when I switched to Maya when I was 17. About a year and half ago.

Really outstanding work, love all of it. Especially the last piece you’re working on with the chef though! I shall be keeping an eye on you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers man! Yeah you better keep an eye on me, cause I won’t stop stop sculpting anytime soon!

Gauthier is a happy man. He dreams about working in one of the most respected restaurants in Europe. However - he knows that everyone who wants to reach the top, has to start from the bottom. Because of this, he tries to do his current job - wrapping up happy meals - as perfect as possible.

final500kb_signed.jpg

I also made a making of.

https://vimeo.com/81921996

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/81921996?color=ffffff" width=“500” height=“281” frameborder=“0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Very nice work and excellent making of video :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

My pleasure!

Great looking work, i love your Chef! Bravo! :smiley:

Cheers, David

Thank you David :slight_smile:

Hey, very nice job, you’re strong :))!:+1:

Thought it might be cool to share the totalRawLighting pass. I just looooove looking at it!

good job ! :+1:

Quick render for a zbrush to Renderman for Maya I’m making. All pretty basic.

It’s been a while since I last posted here. Got lots of projects going on at the moment, so forgot to post some wips.

creatureBlockout.jpg

frankensteincompilat.jpg