ZBrushCentral

Insert Multi Mesh Repository

Some really nice Insert Multi Mesh tools - thanks for posting them. :slight_smile:
Bas those are really nice looking celtic Insert Multi Mesh tools.:+1:

BTW anyone making some lace Insert Multi Mesh tools?

Thanks everyone for the wonderful insert brushes, I hope people find this ‘bramble brush’ helpful
bramble.jpg
The bramble is a simple insert brush with curve enabled. The zip also contains a zcurve modifiers file which gives a reasonable taper on the brush when applied in the [Stroke][Curve Modifiers] menuBrambleBrush.zip (46.6 KB)

4 Likes

Hey… that nickname looks familiar! :wink:

Hi Gareee! Familiar indeed! Just meddling here with the new ZBrush features! Cool eh!?

Oh yeah! I’m even modelling in zbrush now, since the toolset is so robut. It takes a lot of relearning and abandoning old techniques though, which is hard.

So…um…er…uh. Can we have that brush? Since you went through all that trouble and all

1 Like

Hello all. A while back you may have seen my leaf art work on the Lone Star Ring I modeled. http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?170538-Lone-Star-Ring-for-3d-Printing-Jewelry&highlight=lone+star+ring I decided to make a Greek Leaves IMM Brush. The brush is made of three variations of a basic three-grouping olive leaf model. The insert meshes are semi-low poly and sub-divide well for sculpting. MV_Greek_Leaves.zip (22.3 KB)

MV_Greek_Leaves.zip (22.3 KB)

Attachments

3 Likes

Cap018 2012-08-16, 22_46.jpg

And several other brushes also… :slight_smile:

In order to keep this thread serving primarily serving as a library, please DO NOT post questions here.

We have created a special thread for that, which you can find by Clicking Here

Thanks!

(I have already moved several posts to that thread.)

Loving the zipper brush :wink:zipper1.jpg

1 Like

Hi all,
I have created an multi mesh insert “Hive” Brush! I am working on a link where you can download it. Here is a sneak peak!

HiveBrush.JPG

1 Like

The teeth brush is very awesome, thank you for this contribution

I’m glad you like it! :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! Well i was working on a Multi Mesh Insert brush called “HIVE” brush but I guess the file got to large. I have instead created a MACE Tripart brush:
MACE.JPGMACE.ZBP.zip (68.5 KB)

1 Like

cool brush and a great job of compositing, makes it a real nice image … :slight_smile:

Thanks Blueferret! I actually didn’t do any compositing in photoshop… It was all rendered in zbrush 4r4 using Light Caps, BPR, and an HDR background image. I am really excited about this release of zbrush! Let the kit bashing begin! I haven’t had a chance to try your brushes but they look awesome!!!

somw from me…dunno if someone already posted a scale brush and tank threads, btw hope you like those!imm1.JPGimm2.JPG
danko_IMM.zip (344 KB)danko_IMM.zip (344 KB)

2 Likes

So much fun :slight_smile:
Edit: I can’t save the Zcurve (.zcv) for this brush, always get an error.

Feather.jpgBM_Feather_IMM.zip (10.1 KB)BM_Feather_IMM.zip (10.1 KB)

1 Like

Hello zbrush users, i make this imm brush after view a video , make hole after dynamesh and before qremesh a tool is that i needed.
So i try to make it…some difficulties block me and it result a good start but a tool inachieved.
The problems are the normal direction , the start of tool when use (not same as surface normals) and using mirror option , sometimes there is bug.
I will finish and degub this tool as soon as possible.

One of the application is to make face hole , like mouth or eyes with hole and then qremesh the tool.

Plane Hole.jpg
Make hole.jpg
semi remesh.jpg

here is the insert brush:Make Hole IMM.zip (19.6 KB)Make Hole IMM.zip (19.6 KB)

Attachments

Make hole.jpg

probs.jpgI bought zbrush 4r4 july 28 2012 was there some kind of update I missed or something?

Attachments

probs.jpg