ZBrushCentral

ZSceneManager plugin - (SubTools folders)

-EON-,
The plugin won’t work with 4R8 until Max has updated it! He will need to incorporate the interface changes.
HTH,

Thank you, Marcus. Ok, then I will have to wait until it´s updated.

Hope to have an update soon. I can’t go back to managing all these subtools manually :frowning:

-EON-, about EdgeCrease:
The merge For Sculpt should keep Creasing informations.
Are you using the latest version (1.5) ?

I was still using 1.4, so it has already been fixed I guess : )

HI,Max33
The zscene manager plugin does not support unicode.

Just saw that the latest version of ZSceneManager (now supporting ZB4R8) is out. This is fantastic. Can’t wait to start using it in conjunction with the Live Booleans feature, which seems to lend itself to an abundance of subtools to get lost in.

Thanks Exoside!:D:D:D

Hi Mate,

I noticed there was a scene manager update for R8. I used the link from my email to download my copy so I can activate pro but the website said 'access denied". How would I go about getting the updated version so I can activate it. Cheers.
My email is mnolocon@yahoo.co.uk.

Got the free version for now. Looks very promising and useful. Thanks so much! :smiley:

Thanks RAMWolff!

Monkyfutz,
You can download the latest version here : http://exoside.com/zscenemgr/zscenemgr-download/

Hi Max33, thank you first for the quick update of zscene. Got zb4r8 P1 update, but it seems that plugin crash when i want to launch zscene windows… Is it long to fixe this issue ? Thank you very much for your answer :slight_smile:

I’m assuming that the ZSceneManager plugin can be used with a macro with no problems?
Anyone have examples of this?

Hello,

First of all, let me say that your tool is a real game changer and a total time saver :).It’s really a Great tool.

I was wondering if you are going to integrate the 4R8 boolean in zscenemanager ?
Regarding the visibility column is it possible to shift click on the eye icon to hide all the other subtools just like you would do in the regular zbrush subtool window ? I know you can right click on the subtool and go in the show/hide menu and click show selected/hide others, but it think the shift clicking the eye icon would save some time :).

THanks again for this cool tool !

Walee

Hello Walee,
Thanks.
Yes, I plan to update ZSceneManager based on new Boolean features. I’m very busy right now but hope to find time next month for that.
Shift-Click on visibility is a good idea…

Doesn’t support window 7? I’m using zbrush 4r8 p1 and windows 7.

I tried free version before I purchase it.
But, everything in manager is slow,etc,click,change,delete …
I’m afraid to buy pro license because of this problem.
Is there anyone having same problem like this?

This plugin is an important quality of life improvement and I can’t believe Pixologic hasn’t implemented it even tough people have being asking for it since before 2015! That being said, 30$ is a bit outside my budget for plugins and the 25 Subtools limit on the free version completely defeats the purpose, so I’ll stick to using Polygroups for now.

Hey all,
Z Scene Manager 1.7 is released!
You can download it here: https://exoside.com/zscenemgr/zscenemgr-download/

• There is a new column for Boolean options.
  • I fixed some bugs related to changes between ZBrush 4R7 and 4R8.
  • There is a new grouping system based on ‘START’ flags which is not modifying SubTool names.

Hello shpaceman,

Sorry for this late reply… Do you still have problems with the new version 1.7 ?

hello max33,

do you think zscenemanager will be fully compatible with zbrush2018 ?