ZBrushCentral

Zero Dean's Elephant Skin Alpha Pack v1.0

Thanks a lot for those alphas! :+1:

Theyā€™ll come in very handy, I am sure!

Thank you Zero Deanā€¦:smiley: This looks to be a hell of a nice set of alphasā€¦:+1:

Dickie

That is VERY cool of you! Thanks so much!

They look great!! Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

~J

WOW!!!:eek:

Thanks a lot for this!

You can never have enough alphas. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for all the thanks. Itā€™s very much appreciated. And Iā€™m glad folks are getting good use out of these.

Iā€™d love to see what you guys come up with.

In other newsā€¦ Iā€™ve been sitting on some hand-made reptilian alphas I created via the depth enabled canvas over last weekend. Iā€™ve been testing them this week. They work reallllly well. Many are designed to be tileable, but currently thatā€™s not really an option for real-time sculpting.

Anyway, at this point, I much prefer depth captured alphas to alphas converted from photosā€¦but I know, most of the time we donā€™t have a choice.

Anyway, will probably release the new ones into the wild todayā€¦or soon.

wow, they look fantastic,
youā€™re too kindā€¦

Thaaanks !
Lucky

Thanks for the great alpha pack! :slight_smile:

Thanks for ze Elephant Alphas. Gotta love those Packydoyms.
Who would have thought that Elepant skin would be the mode for Alienskins.

So that I can keep better track of my downloads and bandwidth (over 9GB of a 14MB file served so far!), the location of the download for these alphas has [not] changed.

DISREGARD. The original link still works,

I apologize for any confusion.

To avoid this in the future, I may simply direct users to a web page that will list the available ZBrush resources I have to offer (I have some new ones already made and will be available soon, plus new ones planned). Since that web page doesnā€™t exist at the moment, Iā€™m providing the new direct link above.

Thanks mate,I just downloaded from the new link and will go play around soon,

cal

Humble thanks ZeroDeanā€¦ a very handy addition to my alpha collection:D

Just wanted to add my thanks for sharing! Always need to have alphas. Just downloaded and I have a few models that these are going to work very well.

Thanks again,
wenna

You just saved me 2 or 3 back and forth to my local library with a backpack
full of books and 1 hours of scanning labor!
Itā€™s kind of hot outside.

Canā€™t thank you enough.

:angry: and after i spent all that time at the Zoo snappin pictures of the elephants pattootieā€¦ atleast i donā€™t have to spend any more time photoshopping out the tail now!!
thanks for sharring these!!:smiley: :+1:

thank you so much. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wow man, absolutely fantastic of you! This is exactly what I needed. Lotsa goo Karma coming your way my friend!:smiley: :+1:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome, thanks much for making these available. If you fear running out of bandwidth, Iā€™m on the same server as CGChannel with unlimited monthly bandwidth, Iā€™ll host 'em for you for free if you like. Let me know. No reason this should cost you anything,as youā€™re being so generous already.