ZBrushCentral

ZBrush Summit 2014

Timetable please !

There you go
http://pixologic.com/summit/schedule/

Thanks for the link! Been waiting on my email and it never came!

i WONDER WHY THEY ARE STILL CHARGING 795 FOR ZBRUSH 4R6 WITH A NEW RELEASE COMING?

because Z BRUSH 6 WILL NOT RELEASE TO EARLY NEXT YEAR, OR THEY WILL NOT BE CHARGING FOR THE UPGRADE, OR WE WILL BE GETTING Z BRUSH 4R7.

Well they’ve never charged for upgrades so…

Thanks Daveo!

So is anyone at the event posting up dates or anything? Any announcements etc?
I’m stuck at work, oddly enough only a few miles away, but can’t watch online because of bandwidth issues at work. :frowning:
Might as well be on the moon.

There’s a ticker feed next to the live feed in which the pixologic poster has confirmed Zbrush 5 will be 64Bit but thats all mash.

No announcements yet. There will be Pixologic demos at the end the day.

Th new zbush will be out by the end of the year

hmmmm :slight_smile:
10580212_10152611562195941_563941031846890658_n.jpg

We hope that you are enjoying the live streaming! The Pixologic presentation will be in 1h30, at 8PM PST

Currently, Max Ulichney from Elastic (yes, it’s games of throne on the screen!) :

summit_elastic.jpg

Nice…

But… yeaaaaah.:+1:

R47 64 bit beta cool, I’ll be checking with the UK stockists for the prices on the keyshot bridge when it’s officially released into the wild. I’m pleased to see the next demo is at 10.00pm local time for me.:slight_smile: I’m tired but happy.

ZB 4R7 it’ll be nice to do some of the polygon “TYPE” tools in ZBrush and not have to go back to another program like Modo if I dont have to. Love all the processes Joseph was using! VERY cool!

Does anyone remember for sure…I thought the slide said. $349 (but $249 for a limited time) you get ZBrush Bridge AND Keyshot (the full program?) Does anyone know if I saw that right? Shoulda done a screen capture.

Can’t FREAKIN wait!!! But sure sounds like ZB 5 will make it’s way soon then too!?! Hoping…

4r7 looks great!, especially the Keyshot bridge… but please give us a way to render proper Quad wireframes.

Hey everyone,

I got there at the very tail end of the livestream.

What did I miss. I am seeing polygon modeling is being talked about. What happened?

Just to be clear, that’s; ZB 4R7 + ZB 5 Beta 64 Bit, + Keyshot Bridge Plugin, + Keyshot for $249 for early signups.
Regular price $349 thereafter. Both Mac and Windows available.

Hello,
just miss the Pixologic demo: how is it possible to watch it? Have they recorded it?
Thank you in advance.

It was 12 hours. I don’t know how Paul kept his voice.
The teaser for ZB 5 was mind-blowing. At least mine was blown.
I, too, hope the vids are available, the Adidas commercial modeling tips by Max were most enlightening
and of course Paul and Joseph’s ZB 5 teaser needs to be replayed at least a dozen times. Wow.