ZBrushCentral

Zbrush Sketch Book

hey buddy!

looking good man.
i think you “break” up his “basic form” a bit. he’s very quard-like shaped. maybe give his obliques some more volume, a small top-belly or something like that.

anyway, very nice model.

-r

Really nice models! good proportions and structure! I especially like the creature sculpts and the demon one is sick!! I love the horn placement, they look good like that! Can’t wait to see some textures on it!

wow, this is looking great. i’m liking the tension your creating in the skin with your detailing, and viening. any thought on a final pose yet?

Pedro Toledo-Thanks man!!! :smiley:

alexleia-Thanks again my friend!!!

Intervain-nice crit buddy, I agree with you, but I modeled him in this pose cause I feel easier make changes with traspose for the final image.

Leshiy3d-thanks very much man!!

abyss103-Nice crit too man, thanks a lot :+1:

stalsby- thanks man, I´m gonna start to paint the textures soon.

threetails-Thank :smiley: !!!

That`s the final pose, but I have a lot of work to do on the woman!!!

01.jpg

Attachments

02.jpg

Man, that’s nice. Great peice so far.

Great one! Demon face reminds me a bit of cult movie “Pumpkinhead” :wink:
Can you tell me what material you used for the last ones? Looks a bit like those of sculpture “oldman” by Antropus…

amazing walfrido!! really beautiful piece!!

Alex Oliver

You’ve got some amazing work. The demon and woman is a really great piece. I guess what they say is true. They only go for the bad boys… sigh. Does the piece have a title?

Walfred-,
Outstanding sculpture!!! I really want to see this piece to completion. Very inspiring.

It might just be me but I love how the real time engine of Z3 renders polygons on a low to medium resolution mesh. I love seeing the wireframe without actually having to turn it on. :cool:

btw, nice update.

Hey Guys,

Thanks to all for the Kind words! :smiley:

miztli- The shader is from ralph stumpf ( RS_GreyClay )

j lizzle- :lol: thanks man, no the piece is untitled until now.

one more quick sketch.

1.jpg

Attachments

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Great job my brazilian friend

Wow ,the work attracted me, so great:+1: :+1: :+1: looks like to you study;)