ZBrushCentral

ZBrush Masters - Madeleine Spencer

zbcthumb-full2

ZBrush Masters Season 2 begins on ZBrushLIVE.com with special guest star Madeleine Spencer, hosted by Joeph Drust!

2020-05-19T15:00:00Z2020-05-19T17:00:00Z

Make sure to watch this next episode in the ZBrush Masters series. The recorded video is here:

Part 1

Part 2

COVIDEMON

Summary: A creature design inspired by the current viral menace.
I will be streaming a live sculpt / design of a COVID-19 inspired creature. We will use dynamesh, insert mesh brushes, and hard surface techniques to create this beast. I will also talk about making your own Vector Displacement Brushes.
Where in the World: London, England
Sculpting Experience: 20+ Years
How Did You Discover ZBrush?: I bought version 1.5b after seeing it as the first real program that would allow me to actually SCULPT on the computer.
Occupation, Industry Experience & Highlights: 20+ years experience in practical and digital effects. Two highlights of my professional life are my work designing creatures and characters for the Hobbit Trilogy as well as my classes I teach at Gnomon Online.
Favorite ZBrush Feature: Clay Tubes Brush

5 Likes

Hey Pixo team, when something different than monsters, creatures, superheroes…??? Would love to see masters from different industries…Anyway, great presenters compilation :+1:

2 Likes

Fantastic presentation Maddie! :clap: really enjoyed those tips!
Jaime