ZBrushCentral

zbrush comic

@spiraloid: timeline?? I think that must be some new stuff from zb4 …I have to check this out. But basicly I save a subtool for every pose.
@upham: I do everything alone, the backgrounds will be mixed 3d and painted, I do write that’s why I take my time.
I really try to spend as much time on story writing as with the look.
and yes you ve understood the good parts of it, which is once you have your characters you can play around and recycle them. At that point things go very fast.

@ sleepyhead don t worry when I m done I m gonna spray it all over the net and of course on zbrsuhcentral.:smiley:

Nice!!!
Love the propotion of the character! Combining cartoon style and realistic characer makes them extraordinary!!!
Aslo nice details on military apparatus!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:Best! Best! Best! Best! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
2.5D comics!

Man, this is a great work you are doing here. I am wanting to do something like this for years now and I think version 4 has finally all instruments needed to work in this direction. Please keep us informed on the evolution of your project!

• by the way: I tried to download your files and get a “corrupted zip. file” message. Can you check it, please? - :+1:

Top row stuff for sure, fantastic models, and fantastic renders :+1:

In case you can t open the zip try renaming the extension from .zip to .rar. It should work.

very impressive work!!
top roll

cheers…

awesome style you got there! keep it up! where can I get the comic?

Hey there, I’m a fan of your work so far! Keep up the good work dude, all the best.

Si

http://simongrell.co.uk/

I really like your style. Keep them coming.

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Very Cool art.
Looking forward to see more pages ! Once chars and props are made comics can become quite fast to do with ZB and Ps, and so you can focus on storytellyng, which is the most important part of that medium !
Keep up with the good work ! :+1:

Bloody awesome and inspiring work! *****

And I’m glad to hear you’re putting emphasis on the story not just the art, because that’s so important.

I’ve always wanted to do something like this because if there’s any reason for which I got into making art it’s because I have a story to tell that I’ve been developing for years, and I’ve always thought about this comics idea!

And it’s great and encouraging to see it in action!

My story has always been more important than my artwork but the visual medium in which I portray it was always so important too, but I never yet got the courage to make art for my characters yet because I’m waiting to become good enough not to screw it up

Only one problem, I’m not getting good enough yet!

I’m really looking forward to see your results! Brilliant work so far and I’m sure it must take forever, but keep pushing, it’ll be worth it! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Absolutely brilliant work well done. Thanks for uploading the matcaps you made, I had a little play with them on my Batman model wip. I won’t spam your thread by putting the result here but if you want to see it click my sig.
Thanks again.:slight_smile:

keep it up!

How do u composite the layers in PS? :+1:

@impertinent: I ve posted the passes on the first page. just download the picture and you ll see how they were composited in ps.

![Comic Word Balloon.jpg|268x213](upload://hHhWzJhYYgQUCwm6jWDXMmk93f6.jpeg)

great idea and great concepts, im sure it will be a crazy amount of work but worth it. looking forward to seeing this completed

Fantastic work! I really dig your style. And something about it reminds me of the Aeon flux animated series. I think it’s the parts you choose to exaggerate. It’s all very dynamic.

@labotomizer : you have a good eye my friend Aoen flux is a very big influence on me.:+1: