ZBrushCentral

zbrush comic

Absolutely beautiful style! A wanna see sum mo’!

great art! that should definately be in top row! <3

wow, this is really unique work. awesome job! i’d love to see more :sunglasses:

Really smart too- because if your comic works out, you can have 3D prints for figurines all ready to go- posed and everything.

Woooooot ca envois du bois !!! Le sculpt est vraiment excellent !!!

Seul bémol sur tous tes persos on a l’impression qu’il y a un probleme de proportion générale, je pense que ca viens des certain élément comme les main et les pieds qui sont souvent démesuré mais je n’en suis pas sur.

Top row pour moi parce que des gens qui font du comics sur Zbrush (ce que j’ai tjrs eu envi de faire ;p) j’adore !!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great work man ! Congratz.

Very cool man … I always wanted to make a comic in 3d … this is looking awesome man … more pages and some story :laughing:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Excellent! Love the detail and the style.

I was thinking of doing that too! I have seen it done in other threads but not so well as it is here. Great job. Keep posting, the more you teach the more you learn.

Man they are awesome sculpt’s :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: I’d love to see the comic.

Um… top row! Looking great. Great style!!!

fantastic idea. great renders. are you going to do each page as a zbrush timeline?

Fantastic amazing!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Very happy to see some extremely good results.
I’m preparing also a comic in 3d and it’s good to see the people’s workflows.
And it has actual style not like other 3d comics out there.
Congrats man!

Great work and great renders. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wow! A ZBrush comic is going to be a HUGE challenge! There’s so much work involved building all the props and backgrounds!
Are the backgrounds going to be painted? Is this a one-artist job, or is there a crew of you? Are you the writer as well? Surly it would make more economical sense to make this comic a series, as things would get to be a lot faster (and cheaper) once you have a collection of props you could recycle?

Well done! We’ll all be looking forward to seeing this on the news-stands! :+1: :+1:

An earlier thread on making Comics with Zbrush

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=53332

damn thats sweet, love the charcater in the face

:+1: :+1: Sweet stuff!!

I cannot get over how clean and gorgeous these models are. What a great way to make a comic. Well done!

Really nice and really amazing idea. Can’t wait to see more sculpts and rendering. Where will it be available?