ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R7: Released!

OK Thank you so much!

Downloaded Installed

But doesn’t launch under MAC OSX 10,6,8

Any confirmation ? somewhere ?

Moderator’s Note: ZBrush 4R7 requires OS X 10.7 or higher.

Stunning update as always, Pixo!
Thanks for all your hard work, thanks for it being a free upgrade… the new ZModeller brush is outstanding, and I love that if I save a file to another directory, ZBrush now adds a shortcut to that directory in the Projects area of LightBox.

I think I’m a little bit in love with you guys :slight_smile:

amazing update! Zmodeller works like a dream. Thank you pixologic.

So excited!!!

Zremesher 2.0 is a dream. One click button=animatable mesh.
Zmodeler is awesome as well. Will need some time to run through all the options.

I’m getting a lot of code populating the request box “zupdate Object ([email.check…etc…)” when trying to generate a download link. Wonder if this is because of server overload, or if I should submit a support ticket?

convulsing on the floor

Thank you Pixologic, for all your hard work you’ve put into this final release for V4 of zBrush and for the free upgrade!

BIG THX to Pix and team -
a great package of new tools for all Zbrushies - :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
SOOOO great - :smiley:
i remember sometimes the day i found ZBrush 1.23 ( it was 2001) :sunglasses:
and start with this uncredible Tool
and now - its the best 3D Modeling Software ever.
you made my day :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks Pixologic! you are the best. :smiley:

OK, so i’ve installed the wonderful new ZB4r7 (thanks pixologic team!), and have bought keyshot for ZB.:smiley:

Then i sent my license request to Luxion as instructed… now what? I’ve got nothing back? I need to install my license file but it seems they’ve gone out to lunch!

According to the installation guide:
In the email that contains your ZBrush to KeyShot Bridge serial number there is a also a link to generate your license file. Save that file to a place where you can access it from ZBrush.

Er, no there isn’t! there is a download link for the software. Which i’ve installed successfully. Then in ZB, i’m being asked to install my license. which is where exactly???!!!

This is spoiling what was a very smooth process:confused:small_orange_diamond:-1:

Thanks Pixo team! Downloading as we speak! :slight_smile: Thanks for loving on us artist! :slight_smile:

It’s not clear how an owner of ZR47 gets Keyshot. Please, someone help us for clarity’s sake.

Thank You All, there is no other Group of People like you Guys/Gals and this Amazing Community that
I would want to be apart of.
Thank You Pixologic you guys stand alone at the top, you are the tool for our Imagination, and it has no Limits!
all the best to you
Lou

Here’s a link for those who, like me, had trouble finding the page for adding Keyshot/Bridge to their shopping carts.

Also, I had a problem where the Bridge license file wasn’t appearing in the search window when I went to install it from the folder where I saved it after downloading, so I opened the containing folder in explorer and went into the file properties and just added the .zlic suffix to the filename to make it license_KeyShot.zlic–problem solved!

PS–Of course I made a copy of the file before I started fiddling around with the filename, just to be safe :wink:

Dynamic Sudiv is so great. On the header it to see the final polycount result. Amazing!
A big thx again to pixo and mastercrew :smiley:
So fresh to create now Knives and Blades. yiiiipppaaa:sunglasses: :+1:

Has anyone else purchased and installed keyshot for zbrush and can’t use it because of a missing license file?

Zbrush 4r7is activated and registered so is Keyshot for Zbrush, but when i try to use keyshot it asks to install my license and asks me to browse to a .zlic file which doesn’t exist anywhere on my hard drive(s).

SwampGhost - i just saw your post. I’d rename it but that file doesn’t exist on my hard drive even though i’ve got keyshot for zbrush installed. wtf?

support ticket is out = but that will take forever. Also clicking on “request new licence” just times out…

Thanks swampghost!

Many of my comments are done “tongue in cheek”.
This one is sincere.
Am still learning Zbrush from two versions ago, so the new one’s features will
probably be lost on me.
But.
I do have an appreciation for what the Pixologic people have been going through and will
be going through over the next few weeks.
I truly want to extend my thanks to all of you for all your hard work and for producing
a product that after about 10 years still produces equal measures of joy and exasperation.
I started doing “this stuff” with Zbrush and it has led to a second vocation.

I thank you very very much

thank you :+1:<object type=“cosymantecnisbfw” cotype=“cs” id=“SILOBFWOBJECTID” style=“width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;”></object>