ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R4 - Are YOU ready ?

Yay:D

I’ve been so busy I was not even expecting anything from Pixologic anytime soon. Holy Moly!!

Ummmm… Awesome!

Thanks Pixologic!

Thanks again Pixologic! :slight_smile:

Did anyone tried if they fixed the performance issue under OSX? You had to lower the MaxThreads down just to get a lag free Zbrush. Would love to use all my cores again…

Hey, was doodling a bit…it’s still there on my Mac side…even worse by my experience. Max tread reduction still “fixes” the “feature” “bug” “problem”.

No better in Mountain Lion either. Still I am not complaining. Loving it so far.

Mike

I woke up at 4AM BST this morning with a realy bad cold. I needed to make a hot drink, thought I’d check my email whilst I drank it… then thought I’d have a gander on ZBrush Central… Wodnerufl surprise! Instaled like a charm and I love the new features so far.

Qremesher looks great, as do the improved transpose tools and new insert tools. It’s funny too that getting a new set of features can make you think of different ways of working with the old toolset. So thanks Pixologic for a great release, and of course, for it being afree upadte.

thanks!

What the WHAt? Best Ramadan ever! Thanks Pixologic!!:smiley:

Thank you Pixologic!! Amazing update!! You make me very happy!!:smiley:

I don’t want to say anything, but thanks guys…you ruined my weekend travel, I do not know how will I enjoy my trip to Crioatia, Plitvice Lakes with the new ZBrush lurking in my mind :lol:

Incredible!

This going to be off the chain!

Thanks Pixologic! You’ve made an awesome update guys. :smiley:

This should keep us busy until ZB5. :cool:

like i said on my twitter : i’m NOT ready ! Waaaaaahhhhhh ! Now i can’t sleep… too bad, it’s already morning. D:

but i will sure have more fun with it and i’m finally able to work on my old 3D works because of its too many polygons (not far of 25 000 000 polis) XD

did someone confirm in an earlier post ( but later deleted ) vector displacement still doesnt work with vray?

Awesome … Thank you PIXOLOGIC!!! lOVE YOU!! :slight_smile: :+1:

I just need to say that Pixologic you’re actually the best 3d software company. You bring great and very useful tools in every update and for free! You get amazing us in every new release. Thank you!

Thanx for this update
After installation I can confirm that Noisemaker plugin is now working on a Mac OSX 10.5.8

Thankyou Pixologic & Verold,

With the help of QRemesher I was in 10 mins able to fix some errors in topology that had plagued me for hours using more traditional methods of retopo…and I don’t really know what I’m doing yet! Haha.

So thrilled right now.

Your software has truly brought about the perfect medium for countless digital artists around the globe.

:smiley:

great version, you guys did it again, suprising all of us

• THANKS PIXOLOGIC - :smiley: