ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 ZClassroom Movies. Updated to include 17 Movies.

That waxy polypainting is really pretty.

ZB4 R2 has been released?

yes since a week, if you didn’t get one, it’s probably from your serial code that didn’t work or you forgot to add your code at pixologic support. make sure it’s the serial number from your email that cleverbridge or pixologic did sent you.

Thank you very much :slight_smile: These videos have proven to be very useful to understand how the new features work :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for the new features and for the videos ! Lots of things to learn ! Materials are really powerful in Zbrush and i really hope there will be a way to export those in other apps maybe through some great plugin ! They are a wonderful tool for concepts as well. Nice done Pixologic ! :wink:

Grate videos keep em coming.
Loving the Render vid. where mats are mixed :+1:
Thanks for this.

Fantastic videos for a fantastic program! I don’t mind reading manuals, but videos convey everything a lot better, not to mention quicker. Thanks for all the effort you’ve put into this release. If ZB4R2 is this amazing, what will Z5 be like I wonder? :smiley:

strange that there is no video for dynamesh and the sub-d freeze thing…having some trouble with it.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Awesome stuff!!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

A good hair and fur solution (hint, hint ;)) and I can pretty much walk away from the other tedious, boring software.

A flower made according to the technique in #3 (CurveTriFill) and exported as obj and rendered in Modo

GossamerFlower.JPG

Thats wonderful!!

the filters being able to be mapped on depth , AO , … is very interesting. Going to toy with those.

I love these videos, make it much easier to figure out what things do.

The Jersey Shore like music is distracting.

thanks so much ! very useful ! more please !!

Thanks! Nice tutorial!! :+1:

Coulde you please make the music not that loud. At moments i barely hear what the dude is saying.
Thanks for the updates!

Tanks for posting these vids. The new updates to R2 are mind blowing. Really. Game changer.

I was wondering if there’s an alternate source for these vids, YouTube vimeo… Unfortunately there’s no flash playback on the iPad.

Thanks!
Ben

wow thanks :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

That slice tool is the most amazing I’ve seen in a long time.