ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Betatesting By: Geert Melis

great tutorials! thanks for sharing!

zechs_k: thank you & you’re welcome !

young927: thanks man, glad you like :slight_smile:

Awersome tutorials! big thanks for sharing and your collaboration with Julian_K is fantastic and your chainmail tutorial just saves me, many many thanks for that :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

christian

Morgaine: thanks Christian! Yeah, I think every new sculpt I make contains some kind of Noisemaker texture in it -it’s awesome!
I was quite honored indeed to be able to work on the vids together with Julian: check out more of his music here: http://soundcloud.com/julian_k/tracks thanks for stopping by man :slight_smile:

Awesome bro!!! thank you for sharing that very detailed information to us.
It helps a lot of people out there I bet! Very good information sheet even in Zbrush progress, I tried to do the horns for example, just watched into your cheatsheet and there it goes - I got my nice detailed horn. Thanks to that!!!
I am also impressed by the hard surface modeling, will check out ur tuts on youtube.

Best regards,
KC-Production

KC-Production: hey dude - you’re welcome & thanks for the nice comments!!! So glad it’s all helpful -> you really gotta’ stick with ZBrush -> it’s THE core concepting and modeling soft of the present and the future :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Simply beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration!

TrappedInFlesh: you’re welcome - thanks for droppin’ me a line :slight_smile:

MetaFirefly: thanks for the great comment :slight_smile: needless to say, ZBrushCentral is a great inspiration and motivation for me too!

Woot! Let’s sculpt :slight_smile:

Wealth of information presented brilliantly.
You should think seriously along the lines of creating books and tutorials.
For payment of course.
Anything you might present along these lines you have a customer here.
Thank you for showing what instructions should look like, but never do.

You are so right. ‘The Etcher’ rocks - no doubt about that :slight_smile:

bicc39: thanks man :sunglasses: well, I’ll eventually get some stuff together, but between family and day job, there’s only so much time left :roll_eyes: stay tuned though :wink:

Julian_K: :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1: thanks for the support/encouragement bro; we def gotta’ Skype this weekend :slight_smile:

Let’s sculpt! ZBrush rules.

You always make it easy to understand and use.
thank you so much for the tips and the great tutorials
and putting your time into the great tutorials
will definently check it out.
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

KC-Production: hello again :slight_smile: & thanks again -> well, I learn everything I know about ZBrush through ZBC and I’m always trying to give back a little, so I’m glad it’s helpfull! Checked out your thread -> solid progress there -> dedication pays off -> keep goin’ dude!!! ZBrush & ZBC rock.

This really belongs in zclassroom, its that good. Many thanks for taking the time to put this together. BTW, did you ever share that chainmail texture?

Gareee: many thanks for the great compliment :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1: here are 3 versions of the alpha, number three is my favourite -> there’s a bit of noise in them, which I like; it gives the chainmail a bit of a worn feel.

Etcher_Chainmail.jpg Etcher_Chainmail_2.jpg Etcher_Chainmail_3.jpg

sculpting… sculpting…

Thanks much! :wink: Now I’ll have to do a barbarian so I can use it!

Cute update :+1:thx for sharing

Deamon3d: you’re welcome! :slight_smile:

So… Slacking off again I see Geert! Mate you really need to get off your lazy butt and do some work! I won’t say it again!

:o

PS: (if you tell anyone I said this I’ll deny it, but seriously…) Wow!