ZBrushCentral

***** ZBrush 4.0 Unleashed!

Haha! I figured as much. I’m just like everyone else hunched over my keyboard refreshing the screen every minute hoping to catch a glimpse of the greatness to come. Patience was never a strong suit of mine. :lol: But darn it! I’ll wait until the wee hours of the morning if I have to!

Thank you, jramauri!

they should have uploaded mirrors of their videos to youtube to handle the massive flood.

Zmapper?! AHHHHHHHH! Yes, yes, yes… i have missed you so… Pixo is so good to us…now i can finish my model

Just watched the shadowbox and clipping brush vids. I think this may very well be the first version of Zbrush that actually lives up to its promise of hardsurfaces and an all Zbrush modeling workflow. Hopefully the topology tools are more reliable now to support that idea.

I can’t get this program soon enough.

holy crap, .mdd?!?!?!

man, i thought zbrush was just fending off the likes of mudbox… it looks like it’s gunning for modo too!

awesome stuff.

jin

What…what the…SSS material settings???

GoZ support for Maya 2008 but not MAX 2008? I am dissapoint.

I got my email to download ZBrush 4. Unfortunately, my internet keeps cutting out on me, so I can’t download it. Instead of downloading Z4 I’m talking to my internet provider, trying to figure out how to get my connection to stop cutting in and out on me.

@jramauri thanks a lot for the list.

I wonder if there is any way to apply a spec map within zbrush now

Hopefully layered polypaint will help that :slight_smile:

:+1:Finally!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

What a brilliant achievement! We artists and the world are enriched by your generosity and integrity!

Infinite possibilities have opened up with this release. ZBC will soon be showcasing a deluge of NEW mind blowing creations …forever.

Happy 10th Birthday! :smiley: :smiley:
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

zomg.

There aren’t words. I had a mental list of things I was hoping might show up in this version, one or two of which would have made me quite happy. Instead, every single one is here, plus a few more! Can’t wait to get my hands on it to play around!

Looks awesome guys – ZB is far and away the best money I have ever spent on software! Thanks!

… and their server just went down: Error retrieving URL www.pixologic.com :slight_smile:

Good job :slight_smile:

I believe I now have every tool I wanted Z to have…the real question is

64bit OS?!?! Yes or No? I can’t find anything on it anywhere.

THANK YOU!!!

I can’t believe I got it so quick! I waited for days for 3.5!!

Awesome! The moment I’ve been waiting for~!

Just watched the vid with material SSS. That makes me really happy. It’s something Ive always wanted in ZB, but never thought it would be enough of a priority for the sculpting focused direction they had been going.

Thanks Pix!