ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4.0 Purchase and Upgrade Schedule

Now I wish I’d gone to Siggraph!

I just want a Larger smoothing average.:confused:

In about 2 weeks, it’ll be like Siggraph will come to us :smiley:

Pixologic, my faith in Z has been restored!

Can. Not. Wait.

wut?

double wut?

“1:15PM - 2:15PM: Pixologic Presents ZBrush 4, Tips and Tricks”

this was on the agenda for today…anyone? Updates? Tips? Tricks? What were they!!! I can’t stand the pressure!!! ARRRGGGGHHH! Yeah, i spotted the Timeline on that watch too. And then in the Gallery for Z4, how about the picture with the odd shaped window behind the fellow. The light pouring through it by Mathieu Aerni on the second page of the gallery…like there might be a lighting system? Setting up your own lights? directional? maybe…

WOW!It’s amazing!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

it’s full of stars.

whaaaat??? ehhh I gotta knowwww

WOw. ZB4 looks awesome. I spent the day pretty much just infront of zbrush’s booth. This shadowBox thing that pixolator released the video of (http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=090818) is a game changer. It’s really easy and extremely fast for creating things that are usually difficult to model, you just basically draw (using a mask) on the one side of a box to get a sillouette of an object… then you quickly block in the thickness by going to the top view and drawing another mask. Modelling like this is so easy and fun. The other major thing they talked about alot were the new cliping brushes. These things are very intuitive… it sorta acts like drawing a line and having all the geo on one side getting smashed flat onto that line (you can also draw curves instead of just straight lines for some really perfect shapes). I think this thing is going to get rid of the trim tools that seem a lil tricky to use. THere’s a new clay brush and a new Elastic move tool that are also really cool.
Hope that helps. That was my day at siggy.

Good to hear from someone who saw it first hand. Did they say anything about Spotlight or Animation? Did you actually get to play with Zbrush 4 or was it just a show?

give us details!!

By the way I heard that it is still 32bit application

Damn :(!

I seriously hope you’re wrong. It would be very foolish to release this program, which is such a huge memory hog as it is, without a 64bit version after a year of delaying ZB4.

So I’m going to assume you’re out of your mind :lol:

lol…hope I am wrong too. But the person I heard it from was a siggraph and said that the limit is still 4gb which means that is still a 32bit app

Oh NO!! i’m taking it for granted you are wrong! plzzz >.>

Can you post any information about what the Elastic move tool does:)

:b2:

Will ZB4 have simuler System specs As ZB 3.2 Mac. If I forgot to tell U I love U well i I’m But a humble popper without a ring…, OK Not vary good excuse.:D:lol:

that’s Why I always believed in PIXOLOGIC developers they’re the best
and more than just a concept program ZBrush 4 is new Wings to Reality!

Zbrush Rules

No i just watched the show, they had a list of presenters demo’ing and talking about how they use the new zbrush. Paul went over some Spotlight during his tips and tricks presentation. His demo’s were my favorite, very concise and clear, packed with good info and some good humor. But surprisingly spotlight wasnt the highlight (at least today). Most of the presenters just kept showing the clipping tools and the shadow box. Spotlight seems to act like a layer that you can turn on or off to pull color or depth off of an image, but there seemed to be alot more going on with it than that (you could resize, scale change the hue etc. Pretty much just saw the same things that are in the video that pixolator release on spotlight a year ago). Oh and the animation timeline was pretty neat. It’s great for storing camera positions and different morphs of your character. There’s a new button that acts as a constraint so a subtool will follow part of a deforming mesh. There’s actually a lot of small stuff that they added that makes a ton of difference, just too many to write down.