ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 3 Beta Images/The latest Zbrush - ROCKS!!!!!!

Lots of movie stuff coming actually. Perhaps lots of work for ZB3 users as well. Lots to do in the mean time. Still waiting on the 5 Red Cinema cameras - pretty, pretty, toys.

Cell painting, oh man, that was so long ago, so long… I think the last time I did anything of that nature was some matte’s for 3 Disney flicks and it all ended up on the cutting floor. Story of my life. Of course that may be what drove me to go forward and rule from my own little empire. That or the fact I’m controlled by Rufus’ mental abilities, he has been sitting behind me a lot, perhaps I’m just a Poddling. Hhhmmmmmmmm… :wink:

Thanks for showing:+1: it’s a shame your hiding all those goodies from us mortals.

Curious to hear whether texture painting in V3 has brought new things also?

So how have zsphere’s improved? Do you need to use a bunch of zscripts like before?

Hi guys and gals. Thanks for all the warmth, even if I know it’s just because you want me to spill the beans!!!

boozy floozie, I’m not hiding things, just very busy and very tired. :wink: Painting improvements are like the sculpting improvements, begin drooling on your Crayola’s!

womball, zspheres have been used quite a bit by beta testors. They seem to be primarily used to get a good structure to work from. Several of the beta wranglers have posted images up with zspheres. Of course now, you are not limited in anyway worrying about posing your zspheres as Transpose frees you up completely. So as with the Cyclops, he was originally zspheres, I can work him up, retopologize, pose, paint, etc., and not necessarily in that order. Zspheres can be returned and used like bones but I think Transpose is going to become the new way to adjust meshes.

Everything is so much more fluid… :wink:

you amaze me Jason, we are so fortunate to have such a guy like you on the fourms. :+1: :+1: :+1:

I have been sparing in my remarks to the beta testers as I didnt want to flood the boards all I can say is Jason is that the work you and the other beta testers have been doing is superb:+1: The cyclops rox :slight_smile:

Well thank you Yari Jindou, long time no chat. :wink:

Tartan, it is very pleasing to get your comment as I love your stuff. :wink:

I’ve pulled some images from the beta area to answer some questions people have been asking… :wink:

Probably just get more questions… ingrates… :wink:

Attachments

Picture 15.jpg

Picture 32.jpg

Picture 30.jpg

Picture 50.jpg

Picture 34.jpg

Picture 51.jpg

Picture 29.jpg

Picture 20.jpg

Picture 21.jpg

Picture 42.jpg

Your thread has some really wierd stuff. haha. I really like the surfer. Will you be texturing? It would look awesome with this rocky coral dude on that wacked out surf board riding a wave. :smiley:

Hey brettSinclair, I will when I have a few moments and whipping up his gal pal. I’ve just been real busy with the drudgery part of the business.

Thank you very much for your comments, the little bugger has taken on a life of his own. :wink:

It’s the new wave! :smiley: :+1:

Hey Frenchy Pilou, thanks for dropping by. You are still the ‘unofficial’ Zbrush ambassador and apparently a connoisseur of waves! Or is that waves of monsters? Monster waves? Sea creatures? Oh drat, whatever! I’m getting some sleep… :wink:

LOL Frenchy and Jason is right!

No, no, this sort of surf: on the right :smiley:

Frenchy, did you notice how the shark has evolved a lure to help it catch surfers?

[attach=55898]lure.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

lure.jpg

It’s a curious odity that my threads draw out the real freakizoids around here!

I really love you guys, you keep me smiling… :wink:

Mmmm… creativity inspired by acid :wink:

Acid!!! Dude! Got some??? :wink:

Hi, Jason.

If I search ‘Zsphere Belec’ nothing comes up.

If I search ‘Eternal Thread’ nothing comes up.

I know the thread I want to post to, but it will not search.

I want your ‘Eternal Zsphere Thread’ to post a question but I cannot find it. Please advise.

Thanks!

~S.~

Click the link in his signature. The words “Eternal ZSphere Thread”