ZBrushCentral

**** ZBrush 3.5 R3 for Windows Released

Cool Pixologic!

I was waiting for the plug ins. I hope some r2 bugs are killed also.

And here I thought that they had been working on the Mac version of 3.5 all this time. And I remember long ago that the mac was promised it first. I wish they would at least make a patch for the new zspheres for the mac.

So I guess it will be another few months wait to finally be told that version 4 is out for windows and the mac version will be following shortly. lol

Woahhh! Looks AMAZING!

Although, I’m a Mac user, so I’m going to go and have a little cry now :wink:

Will look cool on my Mac.

Plug-ins at last! This is all great news and quite a surprise… Is there going to be any documentation released with R3? Brief summary of all the new features maybe something like what you had with 3.1. That would help… in exploring all of the new features… this is really great.

Thanks again guys -

Instead of 3.5 for the mac I can settle with Zapplink for mac.
Common Pixologic seriously???
The mac version is crippled in so many ways it’s not even funny.

Thank God I’m not using the mac version of Zbrush professionally.

which is actually going to be several months maybe even a year after that…

i knew i held off on getting r2 for a reason…

Awesome news! Thank you Pixologic!

Rock on :+1:

Thanks Guys! I’ve been needing these plugins for a while! You’re awesome!

This is simply amazing! Do you know how one can download the update? It’s released already, right?

What to say…
OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY!

You guys just KEEP GOING!! I’m reading a book on ‘flow’ at the moment and I wondered at the fact that Zbrush gets you in the flow so easily. Love your mentality, and the whole thought behind the product. :+1: :+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

Looks great! But when will we have the brush size kept relative to the model instead of canvas? Is this a limitation given by the fact that Zbrush is a canvas based application?

Nice to get new features, but I find it surprising that so much effort is being spent on new sculpting brushes. I mean, if there’s anything ZBrush has plenty of, it’s sculpting brushes (yeah, for mechanical stuff it was lacking, but not THAT much). What about more useful stuff for real world production like texture layers?

It appears I’m not the only one who would gladly swap all of these new features for GoZ. Was hugely disappointed not to see it make an appearance in this release.

Still, always good to get a free update. Cheers Pixo!

Wonderful! Hope to see the download link quickly in my mailbox. :slight_smile:

:d

Sorry Axel, your money was just a donation to help make the windows version stronger. :lol:

Awww crap…not another release…it took me two weeks to get the last sucker working.

Just hope that cleverbridge have taken on board the tens of thousands of whinning e mails (About 5,000 from me) and they have updated records.

right…more coffee…