I say: YEEE-HAAWWW!!
Looking at the intriguing Joseph Drust image, my guesses are:
- Folders for Subtools (as seen in a ZBrush Summit demo by Joseph and Paul).
- A real camera (as also seen in the ZBrush Summit demo).
- New industry-compliant UV mapping tools (as also seen in the ZBrush Summit demo).
- An updated ZRemesher? (can’t wait to know more about that!)
- A new or updated tool to turn alphas into meshes? Maybe adding Insert Mesh brushes straight from alphas?
- An updated Spotlight?
- A new toon renderer? Maybe an AI-powered NPR art style approach?