ZBrushCentral

Zafati-sketcbook

Fantastic work! Inspirational rendering skills! How did you do the blue heart/glass covering in bust alien2???!!!

Damat garm o sarat khosh baad.

Thanks a lot guys! i’m very glad you like it! thank you for your suport and encouragement
I appreciate!! :slight_smile:
thank you very much for the top row!!

I try to post next time,thank you!

Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing!

Peace-NickZ.

Impressive stuff man!
I like the albino warrior render, very well executed
 thanks for the breakdown!:+1:

simply amazing, no words to say.
Hats Off.

Amazing work! thanks for sharing your setting:)

Woow!! these are amazing. Love the Warrior, skin looks fantastic what a great concept. Really inspiring.:sunglasses:

Absolutely amazing!!! The warrior renders are great. Thanks for sharing the technique even though I could never accomplish such work.

Such great details and concepts, well done! Creature modelling is the best :smiley:
Could you please recommend me on some tutorials/books/videos etc. for texturing/coloring? I’d love to learn how to do it as well as you do.
Thanks!

I love it. This is awesome. The guy has great prescence. He really fills out his space and he has some natural stuff going on about him. The rabbit is awesome.

Bfffff
 wow.

awesome work! i really like the albino character and the way fibremesh was used on it
 very original
 hope you post some of the initial concept design sketches before the 3d work if there are any.

Thanks for the insight to your rendering techniques, much appreciated!

Could you shed some light on your compositing in photoshop?

Did you render in layers?

I appreciate anything you have to say

Thanks

Very superb work Zaliti and very generous
I like this way to present a tutorial.
Bravo!

Very intresting

Fantastic work! I love the anatomy on your albino warrior and your general surface detailing all around. Great stuff.

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS
!!!

wayniac:here is the principle

tuto.jpg

gris copy.jpg
KonginChains:i don’t have the initial concept design sketches before the 3d work .some deviations:
trio4.jpg

Untitled-df1.jpg

iamlegion:look on page3
The Cheshire Cat:digital tutors,gnomon,eat3d is very rich lirary of training,if i find a specific tutorial,i will send

sorry for my English

Attachments

tuto.jpg

trio4.jpg

Untitled-df1.jpg

Cool. really like your work.

You’re a killer man!!!
Beautifull Job.

http://sebastienczaja.unblog.fr