ZBrushCentral

Who is this guy?

Leonard Nimoy

teh skin done after zscript dosnt look like taht on the screen , so im gessing that it isntr working welll :stuck_out_tongue:

The queen of england maybe? :lol:

Great work as usual, the detail in that one shot is freakin amazing!

That troll is one of my all time favorites, I used to stare at that issue of cinefex that had that pic in it.

Hope all is well!

GregQueen elizibeth2.jpg

Oh damn thatā€™s scary, punchatz! :wink:

Hey Punchatz, the Queen of England isnā€™t that prettyā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

looks like a fusion of Richard Nixon and Ronal Reagan. Reagan for the eyes and eye brows mostly. Nixon for the nose. Hehehe.

Hey Punchatz, That is really disturbing. Actually I have met the Queen and she was very nice and said nice things about my work so I just want to make it clear that you did the queen not me. So Liz if you happen to see this donā€™t blame me it was Punchatz. Off with his head. Seriously Greg that cracked me up.

So nice, Rick!

Well maybe it have some likeness from that extremly nice makeup you did in Rocketeer (the big, mean killer gangster) cant remember hes name thoughā€¦ One of my absolute favorites!

Fun though, to see your old sculpture back to back with the new stuff. I can see some influences from Mitch Devineā€™s wrinkles, dont you think?:smiley:

Keep up the good work!

Rick,

Thanks for posting that new shot of the troll guy!

I watched ā€œEverything you always wanted to know about monstersā€ until the tape dissolved.

Made me feel like a kid again.

A.

The detail is amazing and I love the way you present your art too. The renders look so clear but have a real soft, blown out kind of quality to them as well. Like photographs. Very, very nice. The first image reminds me of James Coburn, I think that was his name.

Cheers,

Craig

Hi.

Does anyone remember a character from Silence Of The Lambs called ā€˜Lamarā€™ ?

When Clarice visits the funeral home of the first victim there is an organ player, funeral home assistant, with an incredibly craggy face. Some character refers to him thusly: ā€œTell Lamar to get in here when he finishes his musicā€ or something like that. His face is all over this character. I canā€™t find an image to post.

~S.~

Reminds me of
Fred MacMurray

image1
image2
image3

image4

Heh, Great work monstermaker!,ā€¦ to me that character looks like a badass version of ā€œMatlockā€ who is Andy Griffith, hereā€™s few pics, bad examples tho, couldnā€™t find any good ones of him with a criminal or two or somethingā€¦ :slight_smile:
Image1

![PG_USA_Matlock_2_1.jpg|242x179](upload://gplATNTygWgbx7iUKmWclxtB7IO.jpeg)

I know ther eis no definitive answer for the modelā€¦but there was an actor, Marc lawerence (died last year) that was who I was thinking of for the most partā€¦drove me crazy till I found him on the Marathon Man with Dustin Hoffman, a little bit agoā€¦then googled and a bit of IMDB and here we areā€¦lolā€¦This guy was a major heavy for years on tv and filmā€¦few thumbnail shots of him ā€¦

Though there is one more actor this resembles, I am not searching him outā€¦yetā€¦Marc set my mind at easeā€¦so the obsession is overā€¦:smiley:

ron
catfishmn@aol.com

![lawrencemarc.jpg|500x617](upload://edm9mT0ocrE4UsrQrHDWMo3b533.jpeg)![MARC_LAWRENCE_WITH_MY_BRONZE_ANTI-GUN_GUN_small.jpg|238x200](upload://zampOx5NKPA8mZIpOrmBVuylUOk.jpeg)![marc_lawrence-in-supercop--torpedo.jpg|214x270](upload://2wt360AjoRSRraTrc2QW3KgSiJR.jpeg)![marclawrence.jpg|355x192](upload://teSuIpOPLPDzHNCZUgRvHgJ96ob.jpeg)![MMprojectPossibility1.jpg|577x553](upload://uADwMaB9h19vgfySPk4fPVHSYBN.jpeg)

Lon Chaney Jr. or Tor Johnson. Either way I wouldnā€™t wanna make him mad.

Vincent Minelli maybe?. Its a great character. Iā€™d like to make him speak.

You inspire sirā€¦always

Im not sure if heā€™s mentioned before, but this guy looks like him.
Its from serial twenty four, he played as james heller, secretary of defence

With the right haircut it would be a well done Ronald Reaganā€¦
Excellent job, as always!!!

Wonderful work monstermaker. :+1: :grimacing: