ZBrushCentral

Twisted Dreams

New concept called Birdie Num Num. Right now I’m just Z-sketching its head.

birdie_1.jpg

Practicing a bit before ZBrush UGM here in Zagreb/Croatia. Check it out HERE!

alienish_creepy_preview_3.jpg

Attachments

alienish_creepy_preview_3.jpg

Testing with some colors…

alienish_creepy_preview_6_smallerfilesize.jpg

Attachments

alienish_creepy_preview_6_smallerfilesize.jpg

C U there :slight_smile:

Ofkors Dmitrij :slight_smile:

These are visuals for my new ZBrush worksop. Just playing around with some BPR passes.
BATTLE_HELMET_1_800.jpg

BATTLE_HELMET_2_800.jpg

BATTLE_HELMET_3_800.jpg

BATTLE_HELMET_zets_workshop.jpg

Attachments

BATTLE_HELMET_zets_workshop.jpg

I did few ZTools and Alphas and my buddy Tom Paul did some free alphas as well. We did them for The Game Project library. Two packages are totally free so make sure to download them at Boonar’s Gumroad Page.

Gumroad_I_ROCK_Free_Pack_1024.jpg

Attachments

Gumroad_I_ROCK_Free_Pack_1024.jpg

You can find out more about models above if you watch the first episode of 2EZ FM.

YOUTUBE

VIMEO

2EZFM_FB_Page_Cover.png

These landscapes were done as an experiment for the current course I run with my students. Modeled in ZBrush with the help of I ROCK ALPHA PACK posted few posts above, rendered in Cycles + few touches in PS. Cheers!

JAMA_challenge_23_composition_Zdepth_gradient_map_saturation_TAGGED.jpg

JAMA_challenge_16_composition_Zdepth_gradient_map_saturation_2_TAGGED.jpg

JAMA_challenge_11_composition_Zdepth_gradient_map_saturation_2_TAGGED.jpg

Attachments

JAMA_challenge_23_composition_Zdepth_gradient_map_saturation_TAGGED.jpg

JAMA_challenge_16_composition_Zdepth_gradient_map_saturation_2_TAGGED.jpg

JAMA_challenge_11_composition_Zdepth_gradient_map_saturation_2_TAGGED.jpg

Originally it was designed for locating spammers with his super-sensitive sensors and radars and what not. Most of people would see it as a dumb idea and I don’t like explaining deeper meaning so I decided to rename it. Nothing special here. Just a concept I did to test ZModeler functions. Everything was modeled from a single cube, no meshes were inserted, no insert brushes. Just Qmeshing, looping, insetting and all that jazz.

space_radar_preview_2.jpg

space_radar_preview_1_a.jpg

Here you can imagine how machine uses nervous neck/head movements to change the direction. Thought it might be scary to those running away from it.

space_radar_preview_1_b.jpg

Bellow is just a fast sketch while model was still in early phase. Just to see how it might look in action.

space_radar_COMPOSITION_1_experiment_3_smaller.jpg

Attachments

space_radar_preview_2.jpg

space_radar_preview_1_a.jpg

space_radar_preview_1_b.jpg

space_radar_COMPOSITION_1_experiment_3_smaller.jpg

Yesterday I demoed some flying-robo-helmet design in front of my ZBrush students, part of The Game Workshop. Back home I wanted to do just a few enhancements but things have gone bad. here’s the sketch and a link to animated GIF which shows how it happened. Just wait until it loads. :wink:

SPACE_BUG_FISH_2.jpg

[via GIPHY](http://giphy.com/gifs/3d-zbrush-zets-26tPv3VFlqVu34jpm)

Attachments

SPACE_BUG_FISH_2.jpg

There’s a helmet design posted in this thread on 20th of October 2014. This is just a material test which I forgot to include.

Helmet_Octane_Render_tests_Keco.jpg

Attachments

Helmet_Octane_Render_tests_Keco.jpg

I did this one real fast, less than two hours for sculpting two simple models and retopo. You can check it here >> http://thegameworkshop.net/the-game-challenge-2016/

TGC_cover_no_logos_850px_height_ZETS.jpg

Attachments

TGC_cover_no_logos_850px_height_ZETS.jpg

Just playing a bit with textures and saturation. Frogdog changes color as you change your mood.

FROGDOG_screenshot_Substance_Painter_blue.jpg

FROGDOG_screenshot_Substance_Painter_red.jpg

FROGDOG_screenshot_Substance_Painter_violet.jpg

And of course, gif animation :slight_smile:

Attachments

FROGDOG_screenshot_Substance_Painter_blue.jpg

FROGDOG_screenshot_Substance_Painter_red.jpg

FROGDOG_screenshot_Substance_Painter_violet.jpg

(Info about the vehicle is at the bottom)

INTRODUCTION

The long story short

Soon after reading this text the world of man will end. Don’t worry, not in few hours but you might witness it during your lifetime. Not all men will be gone, maybe 0,001% will survive but they won’t have any influence on events that will follow and changed their world forever, unless… we’ll get to that later.

Let’s jump 100 years in the future

So basically, some 30 years ago everything went to hell. Literally. But the evolution continued. Few supercomputers connected and took things in their “hands”. The most important of them all is MPZ-78 also known as The Creator, developed by German-Japanese medical company Bayer-Takada, specialized in adapting self grown organs to prosthetic limbs and other body parts. He’s on top of the new world order pyramid. It would be wrong to describe him as evil although he did some nasty things to humans. But to him it was all “in the name of science”. He was created as a medical super-brain to help humans but his creators didn’t program him not to hurt humans. No one thought of that.

The Creator depends on few of his colleagues. One of them is a super-computer named Enermon which controls hydro-power plants, wind power stations and solar power facilities in EU. Many nuclear plants were destroyed soon after they got abandoned. Their cores just melted because no one was there to maintain them. Luckily majority of them were shot down properly. Some of them are still working and you-know-who controls them. The Creator also took the full control over the Internet and many of its servers and will keep it alive because it is a valuable resource of knowledge, sort of an external brain storage for him.

After the rule of men ended, development of technology kinda stopped. The Creator had to learn a lot to continue doing what humans did. He didn’t know anything about production but now he does because like any other good student - he is a fast learner, thirsty for knowledge and he’ll do whatever it takes to get it.

The Creator decided to design the new face of the Earth. For that he will need a lot more of bio-mechanical robots which will serve as working power. One of the most important ingredients for that purpose is the super-tissue which reacts to electric impulses. It’s being produced in three types and it performs well in almost any environment, even outside the atmosphere. Yes, in open space. The Creator wants to inhabit new planets, Earth will just be the starting point. But it is still too early for that. He knows it might take another 50-60 years before he builds crafts strong enough to leave Earth’s atmosphere. Unless of course he manages to hack IASA’s computers.

Back to those who survived the Catastrophe. 1000 humans, mostly scientists, are part of the IASA’s secret space program. They are living inside of a huge station which consists of several domes. It is the replica of the station which is being built on Mars. They’ve been living inside for more than two years and they will be able to come out in three. Important detail is that The Creator doesn’t know about them. … but they know about Him and they also know that if he ever manages to hack IASA’s system they’ll be doomed. They’re using Internet very carefully so they don’t get caught. Because 10 of them are IT/web experts they are following Creators data browsing. They even wanted to hack The Creator, because it seemed as an easy task, but in the last moment they realized that it was a trap. These are not the only humans. There are also Nomads and Moles. Some of them might play important role in this story.

TICK - vehicle (photo taken during my last travel to the future, 120 years ago)

Designed by The Creator (supercomputer) to perform biopsy (mostly big mammals), cell isolation, cultivation and proliferation. Those cells are later combined with other cells. After growth factor and mechanical stimulus are combined the super-tissue growth starts. TICKs are sometimes also used for injecting super-tissue into big reptiles like crocodiles and anacondas which are then followed by solar energy powered drones with cameras similar to today’s Go-Pro. so Creator can observe their behavior and how super-tissue affects their bodies.

Tick is a vehicle, not a creature, made of animal parts, mechanical parts and the super-tissue. It was designed by The Creator who tries to mimic the nature and combine organic elements with the mechanical parts left by humans, but is still has a lot to learn. Eyes you see are just sensors for movement controlled by the human brain which is integrated in this flying vehicle. The Creator realized that in this early New World era human brains are the best option for controlling operations such as flying and driving vehicles and similar.

Cheers,
Marko Prpic Zets

Attachments

I’ve designed some fresh ZBrush Matcaps. They are really great for everyone who is using ZBrush for sculpting and rendering. Free to download of course. You can see some of the previews bellow. Hope you’ll enjoy using them. Cheers!

DOWNLOAD LINK

zets_L_24_yellow.jpg
zets_C_30_red.jpg
zets_CS_10_pink.jpg
zets_CS_11_gold.jpg
zets_DM_2.jpg
zets_CS_24_tan.jpg
zets_CS_29_blue.jpg
zets_DM_3.jpg

Old video. I totally forgot to post it here. Sorry for all the typos.

[TGW - laying UVs fast&dirty and unwrapping in ZBrush and Blender](https://vimeo.com/152062267) from [BOONAR](https://vimeo.com/boonar) on [Vimeo](https://vimeo.com).![frogdog.jpg|400x400](upload://dlgiP1T5ax0wsOjqfnCUBxMKfNN.jpeg)

Huh, you can move the islands in the flattened UV master view around to modify the layout?! I did not know this! Very useful!

Here are the visuals I did for The Game Challenge 2017 named “Before we go to Mars” for which I also developed a story. Hope you like it.
ZBrush was heavily used for organic and hard surface modelling and even for rendering which was the case with that color image (Super Tissue) on the bottom. Other than that I used Octane Render, Photoshop, Nik Tools, Blender (Cycles) and Fusion 360. The mountains are old ZBrush sculpts so I just edited them for the purpose of this particular project.

TGC2017_BANNER_SMV.jpg

SuperTissue_LRRPDronePilot_2.jpg

MSR_footage_4.jpg

SafeZone2_2.jpg

SuperTissue_test3_3.jpg

Attachments

TGC2017_BANNER_SMV.jpg

SuperTissue_LRRPDronePilot_2.jpg

MSR_footage_4.jpg

SafeZone2_2.jpg

SuperTissue_test3_3.jpg

The Inspector works for Dr. Bob. I made this cover image for the BEFORE WE GO TO MARS 2018 Challenge which will soon be hosted at TGW website. You can find out more about the story HERE.
All the models were made inside ZBrush. For the female human character I used one of the tools inside ZBrush as a base from which I created the suit and the boots (which you can’t see here of course). Not sure if that female model was originally created by Zac Petroc, Ryan Kingslein or Nick Zucarello.

TheInspectorScene19_color_fix_1920px_SMOKE_ORANGE_contrast_smooth.jpg

Attachments

TheInspectorScene19_color_fix_1920px_SMOKE_ORANGE_contrast_smooth.jpg