ZBrushCentral

The Shooter

really very cool :+1:… i like the cuteness most…great work :slight_smile:

so cute, so funny, so real … lol … :slight_smile: great work !

omg … thats so freakn cute … and well done executed! TOPROW instant!*

*Have to find my jaw … : D

This peice is amazing, and Incredible render. , very cute, very amazing.
Oh yeah, Definately top row work.

great! really fun!

I’m glad you posted more about your process on here. love the piece!

This is crazy good, your 2d skills make wonders in 3d, shading is spot on.

Fantastic work!

I was hoping that you would get top row next to mine. I thought the contrast between the two would be great . Congratulations on the well deserved top row. Again what is up with all the great ZBrushers from Brazil ?

Lovey rendering and photoshop work . Congratulations on bringing out the character in this cute little guy. I think you made a wise decision by not making him too crazy.

Love it! Adorable expression and the facial hairs add so much…Great work!:+1:

First post go top row…grat job, love the eyes, welcome to ZBC, it’s a great community

Great image! Love the hair, the tongue, the single tooth, and the exaggerated proportions. Congrats on making top row - especially on your first post! :+1:

Wonderful render and post-production! I’ll run right out and buy 3ds Max and Photoshop.

:+1:

I love it! I think it was a good idea to step away from the crazy. I also like that you give cred to people who helped you along the way :slight_smile: would like to see the retopo you did after dyna. I have yet to try out dynamesh properly. Seen so much great stuff with it.

awesome :D, looks like a pixar render! I’m laughing just seeing his happy face ^^

That’s what I was thinking. Reminds me of the baby from The Incredibles. Great piece!

I just saw these yesterday over at hub. I loveee it! i actually showed it around all my co workers and we all love it!
great work sir! totally deserve the TR. Amazing characteristic you have portrayed on the baby. Well done!

greatjob man, love the detail:cool:

amazing workflow and model, especialy love his hands,
congrats on the TR.