ZBrushCentral

the club: Lion statue

Very very cool. the textures look so real. perfect. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Amazing Lion, the textures and finishes are a good as I’ve seen. 100% believable!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

totally awesome!Really looks like a stone lion!

Killer sculpting man! very nicely done…love the material too:+1: :+1:

cool very regal

nice work dude amazing just mindblowing cud you post a wire frame of the model i am making a lion but for some odd reason just not getting the flow right

awsome sculpt–very medicic-Florentine like–would love to see some moss maps on it and the feeling of weight/solidness is well represented!

thanx every one! :o
kunwarnikhil: i’d like to post the wireframe but it’s a very long process to get the permission to post and i dont think they’ll allow wireframe…Instead you can post a screen of yours and i can try to help if you want?

thanks a ton for the offer bro but i think i have figured it out i am fairley new in the 3d world and newer stil to z brush the lion i am making is coming out fine i was having probs with the head part cause i was aplyig a wrong approach to it. decide to make the head from scratch in maya the mesh is coming out fine now i will post it as soon as it is ready. if i am not wrong then a lion is one of the most difficult cats to make i beleive cause i have made a jag and a tiger before but never encountered such problem will post it for your veiws as soon as it is ready. i have made it in nurbs and converted it to polygons now. hope it comes out good. if i do encounter any prob i willl post a pic and ask you for your feedback till then thanks a ton

Asking for a wireframe isn’t asking a post of the model but just a screenshot of the mesh, but if you can’t or don’t want, we understand… :wink: (my english is bad too, I know) :slight_smile:

GAIA: it’s nothing to do with me wanting or not …it’s just that when you work for a video game compagny, and want to post something, you have to go through the compagny you are working for as well as the pubisher…
it takes time to get things approved and some things just cant be shown yet…Again, i really dont mind showing my mesh, but it’s not up to me :wink:
I’m sure there are others in this forum that work in the same area as i do and has experienced the same thing before :wink:

kunwarnikhil: no problemo! just post it whenever you’re ready, i’ll be glad to input my two sent if it helps in any way :wink:

Awesome!

Sorry, really, i’ve sent a pm. :frowning: and this is a very very good sculpt/Texture/Render job; Five stars.

GAYA: nothing to be sorry about :wink:
I should have been a little bit more clearer myself about this model: it’s a textured high rez model made for a game “THE CLUB” .To the risk of sounding like an advert,here is a link with some info:

Still waiting on the green light for he Ztool level one wireframe …will keep you posted
laterz…abe

crazy !!!

Hello everyone! finally got the green light to post the level 1 wireframes of the Ztools!
here you go
Chears
abe

![Abe_lion_wireframe-1.jpg|1100x794](upload://nBiBeKlLOSSXI6sMxN6vPbDUOva.jpeg)

Attachments

Abe_lion_wireframe-1.jpg

Thx a lot for this, really clean base.
@++

I love the worn look of the textures. Great job.

great job!!!

I love this lion! Makes any leo proud to see a lion done in such a beautiful way. He looks like a real sculpture. Just love it. Great base mesh too, so clean.