ZBrushCentral

Summer exercise - alien

Great work here…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

All done in Zbrush.BPR_Render2.JPGSikora modra z gniazdem.jpgRenderPisklak3b.jpgPisklakiLaka.jpg

Wow, something different! These look great. Amazing use of the FiberMesh-:+1:

Robale i pisklaki mnie urzek***322;y :wink: Pozdrawiam

Fantastyczna praca jeste***347; na prawde MISTRZEM :-))

gniazdo modraszki i turkucie bomba !!!

Pozdrawiam Jcek

Sigmund Hentze, Dragon - thank you.
marekf3h - nie wiem czy slowo “urzeklo” pasuje do tych potworków, ale rozumiem i bardzo dziekuje.
kecaj rojam - dziekuje za “Mistrza” - :slight_smile:

rulonis

All done in Zbrush, developed in the Photo-Paint.

04_Render2Bee_Laka.JPG01_Render_Bee_Sunf.jpg02_Render2_Bee.jpg03_Render_comp.JPG

cool work !!! ever seen this ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQr48mAGmQk

I’d reached the age of fourteen and I hadn’t started courting,
And my mum was getting worried about me.
She said, “Dad, it’s time you told him all about the birds and bees.”
He said, “The birds and bees,” and sat me on his knee.

He said, “Now remember Uncle Joe and that picnic a while ago,
How he went off into the woods with Auntie Pat?
And how I chased O’Reily’s daughter and what happened when
I caught her?”
I said, Yeah," he said, “Well birds and bees does that.”

-Benny Hill

Sorry, but your sculpts made me think of the birds and bees. I couldn’t resist! Nice baby birds and insect sculpts, by the way. I especially like the baby birds. Recently had a momma bird and her babies living in one of my trees. They’ve since spread their wings and left the nest. Hope they all make it in the world out there!

Webhead - Wow, thank you for this romance-inspiring comment. It’s very funny impressions.

Gary Komar - The commercial is great and really harmonizes well with recent work.
But I wanted to deny that Jack Daniel’s had any effect on my work … and other drinks too :wink:
Maybe next one will be made mosquito :smiley:

Thanks a lot,
rulonis

Welcome
Nice to see your wonderful work again, if you’re doing it to a book, and if so what is this book and where can I buy it.
Unless you are the only Polish artist who uses ZBrush for this work, I mean bioilustracje.
I do clumsy attempt in this topic :slight_smile:

Yours sincerely

[Moderator’s Note: Please do not post your own work in someone else’s thread.]

love the fur man mind sharing your process man

kecaj rojam - Hello, thanks for your kind words. Indeed, I have not seen work in ZBrush in Polish publications, but unfortunately the original books are very few, are mostly reprints of Western works. Sometimes I use ZBrush to illustrate, but I’m going to look for more orders for such illustrations. But they are also the work done for 3D printing and then I refines them.
Do not be so modest, panda is great.

omarpac - It is difficult here to share some experiences, just use simple basic settings, and at all times observe the effect. But if you have any questions I’ll be glad to answer.

point of view.jpg
Made in ZBrush, RenderPass composed in Photo-Paint.

“The Libri Picturati A18-30 is a collection of more than fourteen hundred watercolours made in the second half of sixteenth century in the southern part of the Low Countries. After they were rediscovered in the Jagiellonian Library in Kraków, Poland, in the seventies of the last century, they have evoked the interest of many scholars: historians and art historians as well as botanists.”
Jan de Koning and Gerda van Uffelen in “Drawn after Nature”- KNNV Publishing
The work done on the basis of “Drawn after Nature” by Jan de Koning, Gerda van Uffelen, Alicia Zemanek, Bogdan Zemanek - KNNV Publishing
2012-08-15-730.jpgOryginal from book.

Libri_Picturati___ogorek.jpghttp://rulonis.republika.pl/LibriPicturati3D/Ogorek/Libri%20Picturati%203D_ogorekT.htm
Turntable best in firefox

All ZBrush

awesome!

A pity, cant see it on my i-pad…

the illu looks great !

Awesome! I love the Bee!

The botanical turntable is amazing! You may have a new art-form here. It’s excellent in every way.

Awesome !!