ZBrushCentral

Soulty_stuff

great material, could you maybe post this clay matcap?
if not thanks for posting your renders

Can’t imagine what happened to the poor little guy though. Is this rendered in Zbrush or another program?

teddy007kong: The only zbrush render is the last one. I just used a few standard materials and composited them in photoshop.

Urchinator: The first 2 are rendered in Mental Ray.

TMNT clay render

comp.jpg

Attachments

far-wire.jpg

Soulty your work is just terrific :cool:
I bet you should do some tutorials on those impressive renders or some tutorials on compositing in Photoshop.
Will watch this, just a pleasure to see all this stuff.

Thanks man.
the only new things I have found I have put in this thread in some earlier pages. I would recomend having a look through the top row threads as most have tutorials on their rendering methods. I cant say I do anything different. Im actually spending more time rendering in Mental Ray these days to get better lighting effects(HDRI).

Haven’t posted for a while now. I need more hours in a day.
My online store is now open.

This is my new Demon Urban Toy. I used topogun for the retopo and zbrush for everthing else including 3d print prep. 3D print available on my site.

Topogun is awesome. it only costs $100 and is so fast.

Anyway, sorry nemesis I forgot about the tutorial until I opened my thead just now. Get it done next time.

Veiws-Soulty-Toy.jpg

Attachments

Soulty Demon Toy PT.jpg

the toy is pretty cute. :slight_smile:

I just started exploring with topogun. I wonder is it possible after i have finish my sculpt in zbrush (with details), then bring this mesh over to topogun to retopo. After that bring back this mesh with nice topology into zbrush and project all the previously sculpted details on this new mesh with nice topology?

Yes, A tip is to decimate your high poly model in zbrush so it doestnt bog down topogun and use this as a reference mesh. when finished you might want to add some edge loops in another program and then in zbrush use project all to get all the little details back. Project all one subdivision level at a time starting from the lowest on both meshes to get a better result.

Some 3D prints I’ve had printed over the last few months. Some are for Dead Toy Art Toys and the others are of my Zbrush models.

_DSC5840A.jpg

Attachments

_DSC5802a.jpg

_DSC5781a.jpg

_DSC5791a.jpg

_DSC5812a.jpg

_DSC5814a.jpg

_DSC5815a.jpg

_DSC5819a.jpg

_DSC5810a.jpg

_DSC5759a.jpg

_DSC5837a.jpg

_DSC5761a.jpg

_DSC5822a.jpg

splendid job.

Nightcrawler-Beauty-Render_-by-soulty.jpg

I dig this Night Crawler. He reminds me of Raziel a bit.

Thanks man. Yer I was going for a different look after seeing the new xmen movie.

Nightcrawler-Clay-Render---back_-by-soulty.jpg

Topology.
Nightcrawler-wireframes_by-soulty.jpg

They are absolutely stylish and the characters are very cute.
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Love the “Demon Urban Toy”, so cool.

WOW
Brilliant render on the last one
Great modeling

Would love to see an angle from the front in fact