ZBrushCentral

Soulty_stuff

Great clay like sculpts and cool concepts. The renders, especially the last female one are superb. Love to see more! :+1:

great renders and sculpts:+1: i like your style.

manzarek123: Thanks for the support.

giganotosaurus1993: Thanks again man. I would be happy too but at the moment I have a very slow and painful computer. Actually Im working out of a hotel room, which is pretty wierd for me. Im used to having a quick computer In my house. Not an old laptop in a hotel. Its been nice. A bit different.

Tyrone70: Thanks a lot.

Julian_K: Thanks. I used your sss set up. I used a Hyper toon pass as ‘lighten’ to brighten up the apex’s. Yes the Zdepth inverted can be used for atmosphere.
The FOG DOF was used because the base was very wide and made the zdepth very grey and didnt really work the way I wanted. This way I am able to set the depth to exactly where I want it. Similar to the way 3ds max Zdepth works.

fog-set-up-for-DOF.jpg

locusta: Thanks.

anigroove: Thank you.

holy crap, i would have never known the difference if it weren’t for you. just like Julian, I was thinking the same thing. Thank you!

that makes perfect sense. thanks for explaining. never thought of that :slight_smile:

Great works!!

Thanks for sharing technology, would you explain the pass channel in ps, I would like to know how the sss material is made.Thank you very much!

Like this:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?p=768015#post768015

Great stuff dude, thanks for sharing :smiley:

tasty renders! thank you for sharing your tricks.

Cheers.

Wow, was this done with pixols?
And yeah I understand lol, I’ve had to work on a crappy laptop for many years and it’s the worst thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks

Clay Creature - VooDoo

Rendered using perspective view. Tutorial below

Voodoo-render-Perspective4.jpg

Attachments

Voodoo-render-1.jpg

Voodoo-render-2.jpg

perspective-tutorial_Soulty.jpg

That’s really great!!! Thanks for the DOF setup info. Just what I was looking for.

very nice. I’d loveto see the render in a bit more extreme angle. for example looking up to the face from q quite low perspective.

The subtle fingerprint ridges in the clay is a nice touch.

another Venom render

fog-render.jpg

The inspiration for this is from the old school anime ‘akira’. If you can remember the toys that come to life and start singing and dancing around. Its not based of any of them but its what I had in mind when I was modelling this.

VIDEO: AKIRA SCENE

He is hairless. I thought it might be a creepier feel to it this way. I spent a lot of time on the skin texture but it came out a little dark and is hard to see.

This was modelled and rendered in Zbrush 4. Thanks for viewing.

Heart-Attack-Rabbit-1.jpg

Attachments

Heart-Attack-Rabbit-2.jpg

I am soooo loving this bunny. it’s just so exactly right there on the edge between cute, funny and really disturbing.

makes me think of a Swans album cover by Deryk Thomas I always loved.

Fantastic!!!:+1:

Great work! The Venon is awesome! Well… all of them are awesome…
specially the Venon :lol: !