ZBrushCentral

Some Latest Pieces

great work!
i like !

these are amazing characters that you’re creating… you’re trully master of your trade!

great!!

I really like face and texture…

These are all jawdropping…*****

L

Some truly amazing work friend. The likenesses are amazing. :slight_smile:

Truly stunning work turx - phenomenal in fact :+1: :+1: :+1: Not only are your likenesses of Stewart and Purcell very sound, but you’ve put great sensitivity into your anatomical and skin detail sculpt techniques; amazing stuff :grimacing:

Chris

Wow!
Exceptional work. That last color test is really cool.

Those are some really amazing likenesses you have going there!

hi turx,
that midage guy is great. has much of an end-50s/early 60s scifi spaceship commander (like in “forbidden planet”). very stylish.

Awesome indeed! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

turx, really your work is mindblowing, congrats on all your pieces, im going to look forward and come see this thread oftenly.

-Cheers

great sculptures turx,love your work man. :+1: :+1:

I have nothing to say but wow. :smiley:

How is this thread not top row yet? Get up there! :smiley:

very nice…i like your proggress :+1:

Great modeling!

What a talent ! So what cant you do ?

cal:+1:

Beautiful work. Wouldn’t take much to make that “non-celeb” look like Jason Statham.

hey Turx…these are simply superb…5*…what amazing are the smallest skin details that u r puting and also in a realistic manner…nice observation and a huge inspiration…those celebs and the last head is a visual treat!!! :+1:

can u just tell, how r u exporting the displcament maps from Zbrush (16 or 32 bit) as its holding all the details while rendering in C4D where as in my case, while rendering the same in maya with exported displacment maps from the z3 in 16bit tiff (as maya doesn’t support 32bit tiff, does it!!?) , its loosing a lots of small details…hmm any tips that u can share??..that would be great…!!!

Simply amazing! :smiley: Stunning models. Some of the best I’ve ever seen.

You wouldn’t mind sharing your lights and shaders would you?

Best
Henning