ZBrushCentral

Sneak peek #2 of ZBrush 4R2

Interesting!!!
One thing though…
What will happen with the not-so-clever-bridge this time? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was incredible! I’m so stoked to see what appears to be voxel sculpting! and the ability to arbitrarily cut holes into the mesh! Big bucket of win!

fantastic video, looking forward to more amazing tools and work flows from Zbrush

awesome as always :slight_smile:

Watching closely.
What do we see? Booleans (meaning some topology) or voxels (needs retopology) ?
I don’t see any mapping on these. Especially on the building like. A cubic projection of a texture only.
3DCoat, someone even felt pity for this app, does it, years now, easier and with better texturing. But you need to retopo this building, meaning… better model it in a decent classic application from scratch. Even there, to UV such constructions, isn’t the easiest, lot of islands, unfortunately.
Once again, no news for retopo tools. Something easy and clever I mean.

Waiting and always loving zbrush.

Mind-blowingly jaw-dropping stuff. I absolutely can’t wait to get my hand on that :smiley:
The more I see, the more I believe god used Zbrush when he created the earth :lol:

awsomeeee :slight_smile:

The new geometry creation and boolean tools look awesome. I’m excited to see more.

-Dbriggs

www.3dbriggs.com

:eek: great!!!

9/20/11! cant wait

Just take my money already, even though its free. TAKE MY MONEY anyway.

Cant wait.

with production in mind, the feature I really need is vector displacement extraction. Mudbox displacement is now much better than zbrush,
it extract vector displacement but even the standard displacement extraction is better.
Zbrush really needs to improve in this area, I really dislike doing all the work with zbrush but having to exctact the maps with other applications.
Also polypaint layers woud be very useful.
Considering how many features zbrush is now packed with, a little interface cleanup would be useful, I miss v3 sometimes, less buttons!

And yes, 64 bit support, it’s about time.

Amazing!!! :+1:

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!! :eek:
That was a rush! So many new additions…Cant Wait to get my hands on it.
Pixologic made this world a better place :slight_smile:

:smiley: biger color picker !

I see an incrementation of voxel sculpting this time…Maybe the future of digital sculpting is a mix of voxel and polygons technique…

Sure I am not the only one who wishes the 64 bit support…And also a 2.5 D
better engine…But for this feature maybe I am the only one.:rolleyes:

No …You are not alone in your wishes and thoughts…Because I feel exactly the same way…:smiley:

Does that mean our modelers give me decimated meshes of buildings now as well to uv and texture :slight_smile: ? Oh.

@SpiritDreamer

Ok,now we are in two…Come on,who want to join the “2.5 D better rendering engine” group?Francesco Mai and SpiritDreame are the Founding Fathers…any follower are welcome!:cool:

So there is no still development on retopology tool?

u did it again pixologic…im so excited