ZBrushCentral

Sneak peek #2 of ZBrush 4R2

Holy Mother of all that is good and pure… Did I just witnessed the best software in the whole world or what??? :grimacing:small_orange_diamond:grimacing:small_orange_diamond:grimacing:small_orange_diamond:grimacing:

I love it !! My hat goes up for the Zbrush team, always raising up the bar for the benefit of all of us Zbrush users.:smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

That was pretty great. One thing though i don;t think that sculptris like sculpting was done with UV’s it was just a material. You can see it later when they cycle through them.

Those are not materials,they seem to be new Noise presets that include polypainting curves to match the noise.

Booleans :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Looks GREAT!

Neat! :smiley:

Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!:D:D:D

WOW… can’t wait to try those new features my self!

Looks amazing !!! :+1:

FANTABULOUS…i cant wait for it to be released…

Ok! Now you did it :slight_smile:

Woooooooooooow :smiley:

WOW!!! SIMPLY AWESOME!! :grimacing: :+1:

PIXOLOGIC ROXS :wink:

I love you pixologic.

Oh my God! :eek:

… and it’s free, free, free, baby! :lol:

oh f****** ! these new features about sculpting will be definitly better than the zsphere 2.0 system ! :smiley:

Fine Sneak Peek - as always. Just when I was happy with ZBrush You Make it even better… not fair :smiley: … now I just can’t wait.

Thanks again. :+1: :+1:

Impressive!