ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook (6/16/10) NEW***movies added pge 158/159/160

your students must learn a lot of things abou the anatomy…expressions…modeling Speeeeed…i hope one day you release a Learning DVD…

skulll_monster-thank you buddy!yes, i keep my focus there in human anatomy ,that way will more easy to my students sculpt monsters

im posting here some images of my model to Cgtalk Old age workshop, i will keep posting updates of that here ;

cg_17

Awesome head studies! On this head I like eyes area. Have personality. Greate work! :+1:

I really like how you achieve that special old skin folds look on the last head.
Also the teeth are really helping sell the model.
Very nice.

Very nice stuff.
Inspiring.

great update alex…its time to adjust the ear…i like your shader !
could you share it?

andreja-thank you!!

Dunkan-thank you!

jais-thank you!!

skulll_monster-thank you!! yes here`s

and another update of this creature;

gi_5

Good start! I love that you post so much.Hey man if you know about toxic papa then what is your name over at the clubhouse?

Awesome stuff, man! :sunglasses:

I love the expressive face. Can’t wait to see how this one progresses.

Unbelievable. I wish I could do that. That last picture is quite intimidating. I love the detail with the face & the expression, keep up the excellent work!

MASTERSHOKHAN-thank you!!

Derek Frenzo-thanks!!

Webhead-thank you!

whoiga-thank you!

here`s a up;

gi_8 gi_10

amazing !!! very cool deformation !
thank you for the shader !

:smiley:

i love this sculpt it has so much life.

Fantastic work. This reminds me of sci-fi horror film ‘The thing’

Looking forward to see more an updating…

Great work as always Alexleia! You mean so much to this forum, and give all of us something to aspire too. Makes me want to move to Brazil so I can take your class firsthand.

skulll_monster-thank you!!

askue-thank you!!

dan02-thank you! The Thing was one of influences in my childhood!!]\

j lizzle-aahahahahha,thank you! you will be welcome!!

here`s a update more, i began some workon the legs now

gi_13

Really do like this guy,love the forms and also the expression sculpt is awesome.Id like to see some of theat skin acne on his nose .Fantastic work!

cal

calum5ZB-hi buddy! good idea! i will do it,please check the next update soon,thank you!

Coming along! Great character so far, love the tongue, not enough people pay attention to this particular area. I think my cyclops wants to have a throw down, smack down with your fella. Something about your guy not being able to surf, and some derogatory comments about manliness and personal hygiene. Boys will be boys! :wink: