ZBrushCentral

Sébastien Legrain A.K.A Sebcesoir

Great work Seb, that turntable is wonderful. (Hope you don’t have to pay for bandwidth!)

Your superb crisp detailing just got even crisper. :+1: :+1: :+1:
You’ve the kind of eyes that could spot a pimple on a flea’s backside at 100 metres.

Is the clothes on the second guy somekind of zmesh? (they got clothes shader now?) or is it 3rd party app?

That is some work on Robocop! (a childhood hero of mine) I’m… speechles .is that back part modeled in z3 with brushes? it’s so clean and crisp. I know z2 can make clean surfaces, but not like this. Not to this extent. And eerily lifelike face. does z3 got somekind of SSS shader? (even them red meshes look like its got some SSS) :+1: :+1: :+1:

great work seb, and robocop! man robocop was the best. you continue to inspire every peice of work

So the face-morphs on the ZB3 movie were made by you !..great looking models !

jantim

oh god !
you are incredible! you amazed me everytime :smiley:
fantastic job man!

Marco

Just incredibly detailed work! Did you start Robocop as a base mesh in another software and finish it in ZBrush? I am assuming the mechanical parts were started in another program before heading to ZBrush. What’s your usual workflow, may I ask?

that robocop head is impressive.

Terrible as usual! :smiley:
Lemo :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hey lemmo Thx dude;)

Yeah the mechanical part were very rouhly done in max to have the basic shapes.
All the detaling painting was done in zbrush.

I found its a very efficent way to create complexe models.

Your modeling and texturing are stunning, all of it done in ZB…maybe someday you can give us a inside look at your texturing approach, amazing,thanks

You are inspirational.

Amazing work

steve

Man! that is awesome work! I have never seen a 3D face that was completely and utterly believable…until now! A bit scary really, seeing is no longer believing! I’d love to see the look on Peter Weller’s face if he saw your ‘Robocop’, try as I might I cannot fault it. C’est Parfait!

Awesome Robocop man. Amazing detail. Angie

I really could learn a lot if there was a video of how you did these guns or mechanic stuff in Zbrush. Thanks, very inspirational.

Xcellent work

The facial features on the black guy are…*holds jaw with both hands…incredible. It is like a photo. :grimacing: Amazing work.

…turnables! :sunglasses:
çà rend bien! :slight_smile:

You do amazing job i watch the video of the African American head like a million time just amazed at your work. I was wondering if you us Z projection on the heads and us 3D Sculpting With Alphas to make the detail on the model? I would love it if you came out with a video to show how you did the head, I know that alot of people on this site, really all over the world would buy your DVD if you produce one.

BUt it just a idea keep up the great work can’t wait to see more.

thank you

I second that!
Most dvds and tutorial on this forum show only how to sculpt, but i would really like to know/learn how to “finalize” figures so they would look like in your turnables… :frowning:
It looks sooooo awesome and bada$$!

oH, could you please tell us what zbrush settings have you used to create those turnables? I tried the default ones with H264 codec, but the outcome looked all muddy and unsharp.

once again:
Simply amazing work!