ZBrushCentral

''scared Silly Entry By Craig Thomson''

Looks great, fishadder! The style and juicy colors are very appealing. :+1:

Fantastic!! Well done Craig! this looks amazing, I know how hard you worked on this and I have to say it paid off.

The pictures on the wall are a great solution to matching the pumpkins the kids are holding to the pumkin mans Mum and Dad. It reads well and the colours really make the image pop out at you.

Considering your still learning you managed to make this look like a true pro’s picture, with of course that unique Craig Thomson style!

I take my hat off to you sir, this deserves to be up there with the winners.

Well done!!! :D:+1:

EDIT: I love the pukin in the nappy! Very Funny!!! LOL :laughing:

Sweet piece, looks great :slight_smile: good luck

Fishadder,

You look like a season zbrush/3D veteran and this piece is great!! However, part of me wishes you stayed with the painted background somewhat, though I do like the 3D one and some of the elements in there. One thing I really dont care for in the 3D one is the moon, maybe the size and placement of it is why.

Hey Craig,

I just wanted to say congratulations on the image and a massive thank you for all the help and support you gave me throughout this competition. Not just when the competition was running but also when the forums got locked down through PM’s.

You really got involved in this competition, not just by making a great image but also by going to all the forums and offering support and motivation. If you hadn’t of stopped me I may have quit before the end. But you didn’t let me quit and I thank you for that.

Thanks Buddy, your a star. I just wish we could have voted for more than one image as I would no doubt have chosen this in my top three.

Well done pal.