ZBrushCentral

Scared Silly entry by Alex Velazquez

Love it! Render looks great

Wow! Simply awsome work! Glad you stayed, in the comp. This one is clearly a winner! :D:+1:

Great Job man… I havent been following these Scared Silly posts since there are SOOO many of them. Just waiting for the voting to take a look at all of them but I did click yours today and Im glad I did. Really nice job. The final render is beautiful.

very nice idea execution and render ")!!

As a big Rockwell fan…I think you did him justice with this pic…the overall look and definitely has that “catch/caught” a moment in time with humor and humility look that Rockwell did so well. I hope you don’t mind but I am gonna use as wallpaper for a bit…very well done!!

OMG, Superb work!!!Definitely a winner…:slight_smile:

Great work, you win. Has a great Rockwell feel to it. It’s funny and perfectly executed.

WOW! What a great concept! Really well executed. Congrats on the win.

Great piece of work! Congrats!

Man, astonishing job! I didn’t understand why you were close to give up on the middle, since the level of your entry was high since the beginning. Anyway, congrats for continuing and now for winning the contest, prety well deserved. You’re a great artist, captured the Norman Rockwell feeling extremally well. Hope to see more of your stuff around.

See you.

Congrats on the win! Bet your VERY happy you didn’t quit now eh!? heheh!

Well done Alex! :D:+1:

Congratulation for the Win!!! :sunglasses: :+1:

hi buddy great work keep it up,:+1: