ZBrushCentral

Russian (breakdown Pg 3)

Syrus, thank you!
Gusss, thankyou! Congratulations on the top row, too!
LVXIFER, thank you very much!
][-][4Z4R][)), thank you!
Likesyrup, thank you!
D’Artbot, thank you!
Intervain, thank you very much!

Hi All!

Here a small illustration to my work. Using brushes InsertMesh.

Brushes.jpg

Attachments

Brushes.jpg

Beautiful sculpting! Congrats on making the top row! Well-deserved. :+1:

nice image! the skin looks very red and delicate, almost like a newborn baby. i would reccommend adding some greens and blues into the skin to make it more lifelike.

Finally TR :wink:

Congratulations Andrei.

Krasota to kakaya - Lepota!

You are very talented. Congratulation. Only one thing I don’t like. She’s hand. Did you think she have to old hard working hand? She have hand of old woman.
I know she lives in the countryside. She working hard… so sorry that I “get smart” about these hands. So it hit me.

This work is fantastic! and congratulations on the top row! I did spend some time looking at it and trying to figure out all the technique and hard work behind each detail. The render and pose are very appealing too… impressive! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Cool stuff .

Webhead, thank you!
CoryCosper, thank you!
Your recommendations I will apply.
Knacki, thank you! Your prophecy has come true!:smiley:
Grin, thank you! Spasibo!
Marekf3h, thank you! I will try to do hands younger!
Pablander, thank you very much! Your studies in the world zbrash very impressive! I watch closely your work!
Stephan77, thank you!

Exceptional work Andrei. Also THX for the insert breakdown. If you don’t mind; what is the polycount in KS? THX again.

very cool!~

Have you published the InsertMeshes somewhere?

Frenchy Pilou, thank you!
Brushes I made as necessary during operation, they are quite simple, so I did not publish them.

Her face is lovely. Beautiful work!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Feels Russian character. This is another quality 3D-modeling.

mr grandmother was russian came over in ww2 i remember seeing images of her great grandmother in clothes like these,fantastic mate absolutly love it
:smiley:

Gulkan, thank you very much!
Zhongzhengxiang, thank you very much!
Rusnar, thank you!
Gutalin, thank you!
Fonty, thank you very much!

Friends, thank you for your interest in my work!

Hi All!

The final version.

Russian-01.jpg

Attachments

Russian-01.jpg

awesome details! absolutely stunning work