ZBrushCentral

Run with this Mesh (Starter Mesh) for comics

Hey, Jason.

Is there a way to save ‘GoodBall’ into the Start-up tool palette?

Thanks!

Maybe this one will do Snark…

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=43494

Cheers
Lemo

Hi, Lemo.

Cool thread. I notice there are two scripts: your original and Roland Kaiser’s variation. Do I need both of these? If I use Roland’s by itself his buttons appear in the Tool palette but when I push the buttons I get the error message: “ZScript Note: Interface item could not be found.” If I use yours by itself and push the button, the screen changes to the ZBrush start up page. But if I return to the workspace I can draw out your cube. If I use them both together your button behaves the same (screen changes but I can return to workspace and draw out cube) but Roland’s buttons give that error message. I should also note that each time I push one of Roland’s buttons a cube icon appears in the tool palette ‘recent tools’ area. If I select it and draw it out it has primitive topology with ‘poles’, not the corrected geometry.

Thanks!

~S.~

Jason, sorry to hear about that, brings up images from Brazil to me. I like the hair on your model, are you going to use retop or extraction for the clothes?
one crit, the hands are still kinda square to me.

Snark, no, you do not need Rolands script. My script was made for V2, the behavior in V3 is not intended but with the total lack of support for developers my scripting has completely seized. My scripts work. It’s just a hassle that the startup comes up… Btw… you noticed that the Pixols have offered a ‘clean’ sphere on that page right?!
Cheers
Lemo

Hi, Lemo.

Thanks for the response. Yeah, the glitch doesn’t bother me. It’s just an extra button push. I have to say I haven’t seen any spheres produced by any of these scripts. When I push your Cube button, 4 cubes appear immediately in the ‘recent tools’ part of the Tool palette. They each have a different name: ‘Cube3D’ , ‘Cube3D#1’ , ‘Skin_PM3D_Cube3D#1’ & 'PM3D_Cube3D#1. No spheres. When I push Roland’s buttons also no spheres, just polarized primitive cubes. Anyway, the cube obtained from your Cube button is a great cube.

Thanks!

~S.~

wow gone a day and this thread starts hoping

All the clothes will be a retopo thing, to get them to look good. hopefully saturday will be a good day to work and maybe even finish.

I just usually mount the ball under a macro. I only run it once and usually duplicate it into several subtools to make copys that I might use later.

She has these little skulls all over her I will use that to make a starter skull. and also the cape. then retopo the cape.

More updates from the slowest modeler alive
Placed a few more elements made 90% of the outfit into meshes.
Still have to refine a few pieces.
Her Buttons were pretty fun to do.

[render5.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘83528’,‘render5.jpg’,1,0))

dude it’s coming along… but you gotta make major features stand out.

hips. hips hips

also the hands suck.

i am no better. im just sayin.

ya hopefully the pose will help, she has a sweet sword also.
I won’t even do much with the hands until I pose, or you will just end up having to redo most of the details when you bend the fingers.
Hey space do me a favor and run transpose master on your girl and see if it works.

Right now I’m seeing it as a close button for Zbrush.
Just moved a few pieces and every freeken time CRASH, Lights Dim, Sirens an Poof. up pops up every pixologic users favorite box
So high tech I even get 2 for the price of 1
[pose-hell.jpg]

sorry jason i’ve been watching the tele, but i’m usually available on skype, anyway, i gave my girl a pose and it worked out with no crash. one thing i did before i started though was to unify all my subtools then undo, just to avoid that append subtool bug, just in case. my model total right now is 1.2mil. i’m hoping to get some work done on the head and hair tonight, that’s all thats left. like the way your model is turning out. maybe you should try to pose her with no subtools, then add one at a time and pose, that might help. does it crash on just the original base mesh?

I figured it out turns out I used a Zbrush prim as hook for her stockings.

As usual any time you use one of those jacked up pieces of geometry it will either crash explode or it just won’t reconstruct.
After I deleted it it posed pretty good using transpose master, as far as a test.
Going to look up some of my older Lady Death books see if i can find some inspiration For a final pose.

Jeez. The hands don’t ‘suck’. They’re ‘undeveloped’. This is a work-in-progress. Manners. Manners.

~S.~

snark, i totally agree, how is “suck” constructive, if someone thinks that something needs work they should provide tips or some direction, hence constructive criticism.
Canned, where’s her bellybutton?
I particularly like the new armored version of this character, there is a pic on wikipedia.
She’s so Lita Ford in the old iteration.
i’m finding it hard to motivate myself this weekend.

No worries I am so thick skinned it hurts sometimes. The word sucks only pushes me to show off more.

First the “Ruffed” in pose.

Of course Transpose master is more like Transpose apprentice so I went back to my old way of poseing by combining all my subtools into 1 mesh. and reconstruct Sub D.
Then I realized I should have done the boots after the pose.

Of course I think I broke the record with the most crashes ever in one model sitting just on sunday alone. The Zbrush Gods are not being kind to my workflow. But I will push on;)

lol belly button. Doh ya that would help

[attach=83582]render6.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

render6.jpg

“my crashes, let me tell you about my crashes…BLAM!” paraphrased from blade runner
hehe.i know you don’t like that movie.
i dont know if i’ll use transpose master, its a little clumsy cause of the selection issue.
i like your base so far but dont understand why shes hangin off the egde, unless you’re doign something underneath that, she might look better sitting on the top rock. or loads of corpses etc.

OMG this is an exciting thread! Why didn’t I run into this sooner? Is it too late to join in yet? Is there a deadline?!

its still open;)

You’ll see space after all shes sneaky that way

feureau, there’s no deadline join in.