ZBrushCentral

Revised Balrog (Bison)!!!

Hey guys, I decided to redo an old model of Balrog I sculpted a couple years ago. Since my modeling skills progressed, I couldn’t stand to look at the old model anymore, so I decided to give him a make over. I’m gonna present this piece as a high poly render. I’m currently fixing textures and setting up my render scene for a final shot. Please comment on my new model.

Max render, I have to clean the texture on the upper left eye lid [![lol.jpg|1100x825](upload://rLuxjYxmFoy0O7XjQsNG5hu5g3a.jpeg)]![ZBrush Document2.jpg|1200x909](upload://6ElVb9wfl9ciHNPYlVovboAgC5i.jpeg)

Attachments

Untitled-1.jpg

ZBrush Document.jpg

Great work bud.

I love it! really nice!! hope to see a cool pose!!:slight_smile:

Looking good. Keep it up :+1:

coll!! REview!!! congrats!
keep going

Like how it’s coming along. I’ve always thought about how characters from the game would look if ZBrushed. We’ve had a few variations pass through, and it’s always a pleasure seeing them.

thanks guys for the comments. I’m not done with the head yet but, I need to focus on other parts of the body. Here’s an update on the head.
[lol2.jpg]

This is the most wickedest Balrog on Earth!
:eek:

Wow, your skin rendering is SO good.

Thanks, Scrybe and InkySpot for the comments. It’s getting pretty late and I’m still at work, done for today. Here’s another update, Still playing around with shaders

[![lol3.jpg|985x969](upload://nUgT3guyH7WyyDVgo4mrqoSJauX.jpeg)][](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%27%27,%27lol3.jpg%27,1,0%29)

This is coming out nicely. The face looks great! :+1:

Nice balrog peace i like how it looks realism and style wise.

Looking good. Only thing i’d say is he doesn’t look pissed off. He looks afraid.

Thanks guys for all your comments. BrettSinclair, I plan on posing him in a stance after I get the shaders correct. The T pose isn’t permanent.

Oh meant his facial expression. :). But if your planning on doing seperate facial expressions its all good.

Looks really cool so far. he kinda looks shocked :stuck_out_tongue:

Update… I changed his facial expression for now, still tweaking shaders.

[lol5.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘205728’,‘lol5.jpg’,1,0))

Wicked sculpting. Love the colours. So clean.

Thanks magicmodel for the comment. Still playing around with the nylon shader, not sure If I’m there yet. What do you think?
[tank.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘206045’,‘tank.jpg’,1,0))

can yah tone down the color a lil bit though? it looks slightly too saturated bro, other than that
cooool!