ZBrushCentral

Queen of the Sea

WOW! I’m so pleased that I could inspire you. Thanks for the critique. I’m glad that you picked up what I was trying to convey in her personality. Strength and beauty come in many forms. Keep on ZBrushing! Cheers!

great sculpt! want to see more :slight_smile:

OMG, crazy detail u killing me :confused:

Really excellent sculpt! Beautiful detail work! :+1:

I like the way her face tell the story. Great job!!. Also like that she does not use high heels in the middle ages or near the 1800’s. Bad for sword fight.

Great work! It really looks great, I like model very much. Keep up good work :+1:

Wow! Fantastic, inspiring, and amazing. Top of the Top Row with you.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

amazing work, the stance,expression and design of the character really sells her personality and history. Great work and great sculpt as well

Really amazing work, congrats!

Awesome. Just Awesome… Thanks man…

i just dont know what to say. your are beyond talented.

move over jack sparrow!

Just great! Waiting for your another amazing work! :slight_smile:

OMG - excelent - beautiful detail :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Geeeuss, thats one hell of a render…
this sculpt of yours is truly amazing…
all the best to you, and I look forward to seeing more of work…
Lou

Beautifully done, especially the fabric detail.

Breath-taking… simply superb…

wow… this is phenomenal. The level of detail and complexity of a model of this stature really brings it out. Love the subtle details and the expressions that she has.

Awesome work! The amount of details is incredible, can’t wait to see more in the future. Definitely would love to see a textured version, but like you said you are busy on another piece. It’s going to be awesome!

love the detail parts ! :+1:

Amazing detail work !! Your fingers must be bleeding by now.