ZBrushCentral

Poker Master

great job:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: …top row for sure :):):slight_smile:

FANTASTIC work! The textures, shader and light are kick-ass! He’s not the only winner here :slight_smile:
Best regards, Selwy

this is magnificent. i’m digging his pose and attitude. This may well be, in my opinion, the best thing i’ve seen.

Great work. Top row for sure.

As with the others, would love to see some breakdown of the image.

TOP ROW!!! great job man:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great job! love the hands :slight_smile: Definitely top row! :+1:

Finally, someone with a great model and awesome render. I really enjoyed looking at your final image. All your fellow zbrusher’s would love to see some wire frames/break down of everything. I was talking to a friend about your render and we both agreed that the only thing to stand out is the your poker chips. Compared to everything else it looks like it could use a little more TLC. Pat yourself on the back… your setting a high bar.

What all those guys said before me! Top row surely. Great model, sculpt, textures, pose and lighting. Excellent. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Really nice render!! The skin looks really good.

Top row dude, everything looks awsome, I especialy like his expression.

Good job.

Wowzers! Besides all of the technical skill displayed in this work, you’ve struck real character in this pose. It gave me a good belly laugh! No matter how you look at it this deserves to be in the Top Row :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
Gary

Love it! Beautiful render!

I´m shocked about all that good comments¡¡¡ :slight_smile:
I wanted to give personality to this character, and not only model it. It´s great that all this work is recogniced.
Thanks everyone.

I will prepare some screenshots and post it later…

really, a damn nice piece!!!

Oh, this is absolutely AWESOME!!! my new desktop for the next month :slight_smile:
Great job man:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

…image! :sunglasses:
Two cards please :smiley:
Curious thing at the corner of mouth! An earthworm?

ah the elusive top row !! well done, looks really good,
prosthetix

Great image! Congrats!

awesome work :+1:

Wow, that is an awesome bit of work there!! :+1: :+1: :sunglasses: . Just wondering how you detailed the Cigar, since the character I am working on at the moment also has one?