ZBrushCentral

Poker Master

Hi all,

This is SIG playing poker, he is a winner¡

This is my first post here, and also my first work using Zbrush. 

I have used maya for the base models, and Zbrush for details, reshape, transpose, etc. The texture of the character is a combination of zbrush polypainting, bodypaint and Photoshop. Rendered with maya/MentalRay.

<!--[attach=130743]ZBC_THUMB2.jpg[/attach]--> 
<!--[attach=130659]PokerMaster.jpg[/attach]-->

And here are some Zbrush screenshots of the final model (using Fatmiri´s grey metal shader)

And some texture tests inside Zbrush:

![PokerMaster.jpg|1100x1600](upload://cE47rno8hTEArAifgrE2qHdUPV8.jpeg)![ZBC_THUMB2.jpg|100x76](upload://elWMsMGIH73yZ5kNCjYw2tBXgav.jpeg)![DetailShot01.jpg|1015x754](upload://A636KriZOuQbpMRAMZ94SDo9pIo.jpeg)![detailHand01.jpg|1015x754](upload://o393l3pauRSkMAZ9Z2Xgpjjwkwd.jpeg)![detailCamisa01.jpg|1015x754](upload://jfveXQiTM7zPi8DsRFJNh2Gqs03.jpeg)![detailCamisa01.jpg|1015x754](upload://jfveXQiTM7zPi8DsRFJNh2Gqs03.jpeg)![DetailHand02.jpg|1015x754](upload://cKmiGockAKe7tzTxYcXcD6TrSSA.jpeg)![HeadTest.jpg|883x746](upload://wv3sbDvIzeu1rR3JICIytlAwh4U.jpeg)![HandTest.jpg|635x755](upload://iCawidxAjbJ64NNuN7Ij796p0uE.jpeg)![CamisaTexture.jpg|944x699](upload://1s8YgHey3po4k3AtEM63su2utRE.jpeg)

Attachments

9 Likes

Amazing stuff :slight_smile: Like the lighting especially.

Welcome! Amazing character and pose! A winner indeed! :wink:

amazing… fantastic … :+1: :+1: :+1: winer indeed:+1: :+1:
i look at him and he has life!
i like oyur smoke:D

incredible work! Really like how you have gone to trouble of adding fur and hair, really adds an extra touch of realism

nice, hands are well done.
as a crit, the base of the right pinky looks a little square
p.s. smudges on the glass…sweet.

Excellent :+1:

I am completely blown away by this piece!!! I cant put into words how much I love this. I completely would love to have copy of this framed and hanging on my wall! The realism is shocking. This character would be great to build a world around and make a movie with a Sopranos style story.

Awesome!

Great piece of work! It is beautifully done on all levels.

Holy smokes …:smiley:
amazing render…great sculpt …textures…hair…wow !!!

He has his poker face on…great expression!
Excellent work! I love it -
Welcome.

very nice work indeed 5 stars from me :slight_smile:

Top Row, I am dieing for your shader tree!!!

How did you do get the thickness in the cloth? great character!

Wow ! impressive !

Hi dmoratilla! Awesome work! Sorry, but I’m gonna give this five stars :smiley: ! Lookin’ forward to seeing the breakdown/ WIP shots of this image! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

Awesome work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
I afraid of the quality of your second zbrush work already:laughing:

Wow. That is some very cool work! Excellent sculpt and great render :+1:

Wow, thanks all for the good comments, I really apreciate them.

Yes, I thought that fur was going to be a trouble, but finally it wasn´t as complicated as I firstly thought.

Well, that´s so much¡¡ :smiley: Maybe in the future I model the character that Sig is looking at (a looser), but not for the moment…

It´s extruded in Maya, then in Zbrush I finished the modelling.

This afternoon, from home, I will post some wips and Zbrush screenshots…

Wow! Awesome piece! Please show some WIP images! :slight_smile:
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: