ZBrushCentral

Pixologic Video: Constructing A Face

Ryan it is always a joy watching you work. I missed this thread due to my schedule, but what a wonderful clip. I’m always learning something new from you and that is something I enjoy. This gave me even more ideas for a project I’m helping a friend with. Thank you. :wink:

Thanks!

!!!

howdy ryan, i saw you present this at sigg2007 (i came up afterward and asked you what brush you were using) and have been looking for info on who you were and where i could get more info on your technique (haha, forgot to ask your name!)! aurick pointed me in the right direction!

coooooool! you have it in video form. thanks very much!

i thought your method of sculpting on top of a simplified skull was a GREAT idea for starting chars.

was wondering, is that your personal skull model or is it publicly available?

i’d love to have a collection of generic skull models for male, female, child, etc to start off all my sculpts.

anyhoo, thanks again for an awesome lesson. i’ve done cg for a while now but zbrush is really making me (really forcing me) to really pay attention to anatomy and that’s really cool.

jin

I have attached a slightly lower rez of it. Its not the skull model but the base from which I got the skull model. Hope that its useful.

Best,

RyanRyan-baseshape.zip (80.1 KB)

cool! (rubbing hands together in anticipation)

thanks very much ryan!

jin

Hi Ryan,

Extreamly enlightening.

Would be ACE! to see this technique on a full character model…anyone:P

Thankyou again, most greatful for this.

Benevolence.

[]

Hello, I have loaded this video onto my new blog, Sculpt. Paint. Create at Pixologic.com with some more information on how it was created.

Click here to go to the blog post

Best,

Ryan

3viewBreakdown.jpg