ZBrushCentral

Pedro Aleixo sketchbook

thanks guys …
after a period without posting i had some time to model again …this is my new project. It`s the Comdr. Stargazer from that old cartoon, Silverhawks.
still a WIP, i want to do the bust and panit it .
C&C are welcome

stargazer.jpg

Looks awesome already!

Quick modeling question, where do you model your hard surface object, do you make them in another app and then bring them into Zbrush or do you model it in Zbrush? As it seems to be well integrated with the human head, would it be a seperate object or have you polygrouped or like just seperated them with masks? Super cool stuff yet again man!

Very Nice Pedrão Congartzzz !!!:+1:

thanks guys… its been a while tha a dont post something.

this days i was looking at Barlowes guide to fantasy and decided to model a character he took from tailschasers song by Tad williams. Hope u like . C&C are welcome.

this is the render done in mental ray

toothguard_1024.jpg

Attachments

toothguard_basemesh.jpg

RGBGrab02.jpg

i’m calling PETA! it’s horrific what you’ve done to this poor kitten… :wink:

nice work

i’ve been far away from zbrush for almost 2 years… recently i got some time to model again. Here is the last model i made.
hope you like. C&c are welcome.

Rendered in zbrush.

Great work Pedro !!!
Love the render

Amazing style more please =) !!!

Nice job on the Venom !:+1:

that’s sweet

thanks guys. I’m glad you like.

some cartoon study.

base on Alberto Varanda ilustration

its beautiful…love the over all design!!!

Fantastic works in this thread! I’m loving Little Magneto. I keep telling myself I’m going to do some cartoon style characters some day. Also a big fan of Spiderman, your Venom and Spiderman render is excellent as well. Looking forward to seeing more.

So cute

boy boy i always thought of making one like this but you nailed it could not have been better than this…magnito magnificient…marvellous superb…cutie pie awesomastic…love it somuch keep em coming as i always say…

A highly underrated thread yours. I especially love the spiderman scene :+1:

Thank you guys.